Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

But when story doesnt move and circle me ghoomte rehti hai to frustation hota hai and thats whats going on for audience

Spykie thumbnail

Trauma hai when you come to watch it for entertainment but story gives you pain

Spykie thumbnail

I am now a days pushing myself to watch episode only for my lovely leads nahi to story is not worth watching

Spykie thumbnail

Even according to BTS mamaji wala proof bhi nahi milega... pata nahi kya aur kahan lejarahe hai story

Spykie thumbnail

Really want to know if kavya failed to save adhi.. will it be a finish to his carrier??

Spykie thumbnail

Mayank has also climbed the boat of foolishness.. these two men are troublong this girl so much

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very true, the track has become completely predictable, boring and never ending. May be the writers lost the plot somewhere after starting to do something great.

Because, its very difficult to prove Kavya did not jump, but Omi pushed her. Unless there was some communication between Omi and Adi before his death. That means Adi is faking it all to save Kavya.

BUt, the makers have gone too far with Adi's character downgrade, now even if they prove with faking story, audience may not accept it.

So, looks like eventually Adi will withdraw the case out of love/trust. So, they are just  trying to establish the trust between the two now. May be they will make Kavya misunderstand Adi and insult/hurt him too and both will regret and back to together.

Nothing much left to do for writers to pull out some surprise. They have ruined it completely, especially with Adi's character.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don't think, Kavya will fail to save Adi. I think, she will take pictures of the proof before the file is taken by Adi and Bunty. That she may use later to stop from cheque being cleared.

May be she will bring the witness home and may be make him tell the truth to Adi/Pradhans, which may fail as well.