Posted: 1 months ago

My boy/girl is spitting facts

Hubby- 50%

Wifey- 50%

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I voted for Ranbir because currently his PR is on an aggressive mode to rehabilitate his image.  He’s been at for a while but since subtlety and Alia doing the work didn’t yield results his team has now gone full speed ahead with all the sanskar and family man messages.  

Alia’s PR however can more than hold their own so she’s not too far behind.  You should have had an option for both are equal smiley36

hasini009 thumbnail

Ranbir.

His PR currently has a lot of work to do, total Personality makeover karna hain. He should be shown to be very sanskari and maryada purushottam.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I voted for Ranbir because currently his PR is on an aggressive mode to rehabilitate his image.  He’s been at for a while but since subtlety and Alia doing the work didn’t yield results his team has now gone full speed ahead with all the sanskar and family man messages.  

Alia’s PR however can more than hold their own so she’s not too far behind.  You should have had an option for both are equal smiley36

I feel by end of the year it will be ranbir. He should even start YouTube channel and vlog his daily routine lol

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

I feel by end of the year it will be ranbir. He should even start YouTube channel and vlog his daily routine lol

The man has a history of saying things that have blown up in his face.  He lacks awareness and tact some times, or maybe a lot of times.  One of the smartest things he’s done is not have a public social media account.  I think that’s also why he’s refusing to go on KWK now because he knows he’ll screw up and say something inappropriate or idiotic.  So I don’t see a vlog in his future.  But Ramayana is gonna be a very expensive movie so who knows what its future marketing will entail.  

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Just as aggressive as their contemporaries..at least khans are chill in comparison

Yeah should have kept both option. Both are giving tough competition to each other 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He has done so many silly mistakes during jaaga jasoos and ADHM promotions. I was shocked. At one interview Anushka got very offended. You are right he will never vlog.