Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Hii guys, 

Just thought to write one.

So As per the serial, Armaan saved Abhira from JCB and saved her house. Just the change is Abhira agreed to hire the Contractor. As they finalised everything with Contractor. 

Abhira:-) (Feeling blessed to have Armaan in her life) Armaan I Will come in sometime till then you shift to another resort.

Armaan:-) (With frown) But Where are you going? I will come with you.

Abhira:-) (In Abhira's iconic mood) Khadusmaan This is mussoorie, where O had brought up. I know everything inch of this city. So you don't need to worry about me. And you know what people used to call me "CPM"

Armaan :-) (Confused) CPM?

Abhira:-) (Happily) Chalta Phirta Map.

Armaan looked at her in unbelievable look.

Before armaan could have said something Abhira had left.

Armaan:-) (With a smile) She is really like a wind. Now she is here but in next moment, don't know where she will be. But she coloured my life with so many colors. She cared so much about everyone. I just wish she never lose her this chipriness.

Scene shift to a beautiful Church

Abhira:-) (Praying with huge smile)

God ji! You know very well that I used to come here with mumma. But now is not here. You know when mumma lift me I thought now who will care about me, who will protect me. But God ji you send armaan in my life like a blessing. I know I take you blessing temporarily but now I want it to be permanent in my life. Armaan is so caring, loving,  understanding that any girl can fall for him and even I didn't get spared from his charm. Now I love him and I can't expect my life without him. He always had done so much for me whether cooking special noodles for me to fighting with dadisaa for me, whether with my professor for my exam or phupha saa for my self respect. He even tried to make mumma's birthday special now Came here to save my house by leaving his important case. I knew dadisaa will be so angry on armaan but still he came for me. Thank you so much for this blessing God ji.... thank you so much... I am lighting this candle with a wish not for me but for armaan, please fulfill his every wish. I just want him to be happiest person on this earth. Please God ji ....

Saying this Abhira lighted the candle and she came out and was about to go but she heard a voice and she turned and she said...  Namit....

Namit is the senior of Abhira on whom Abhira had crush.

Namit:-) (Happily and shakimg hand with abhira ) Hiii Abhira... After so long I am seeing you? 

Abhira:-) (Smiling widely) Hii Namit, you here. When you returned. 

Namit:-) I returned two month ago and what I heard shocked me to the core....

Abhira:-)(With frown) What....

Namit:-) (With fake sadness) You got married.... Yaar you had broken heart of many mussoorie's boy. You know naa you were college crush of all boys and you just got married like that only.

Abhira:-)(Playing along with him) Kya karu.... I had waited for you for good 2 years but you never returned so I had to get married... 

Namit:-)(Sadly) My bad luck.. Acha.leave it. Let's drink the famous mango smoothie. 

They both drink the smoothie and they talked a lot but didn't see the time and when she saw the time.

Abhira:-) (Shocked) OhGod! I am so late. Today When I will reach the resort. Khadusmaan will not leave. I will get a good earful scolding from him 

Namit:-) (Winking at her) Yaa.... Yaa... Your Khadusmaan will be waiting for you....

Abhira blushed....

Abhira went to Resort as armaan had told the name of resort.

Her hotel room,

Abhira went to reception,

Abhira:-) Hii there is booking on the name of Abhira Sharma.

Receptionist:-) Let me check mam. After checking..No mam there is no room in the name of Abhira Sharma.

Abhira:-) (Thought) What! But armaan told that he booked room in this resort. May be He had booked a room on the name of Of Abhira Poddar... Poddar... thinking that she smiles dreamingly. 

Abhira:-) Check if there is any booking on the name of Abhira Poddar... but the response is negative.

Abhira frowned.

Abhira:-) (Scared) Acha... Is there any booking on the name of Mr. Armaan Poddar.

Receptionist:-)(After checking) Yes mam, there is a booking on the name of Mr.&Mrs. Armaan Poddar.

Abhira got shocked as why he here booked a single room and felt good on hearing Mr.&Mrs. Armaan Poddar. But came out of her thought on the call of Receptionist. 

Abhira:-) (Stammering) Ro.... Room ... No 

Receptionist:-) 77 Mam

Abhira left from there after asking for direction and when she opened the room, she didn't find Armaan.

Abhira POV

The door is open, so Khadusmaan should have here only but where he is... how careless he is.... The golden boy has really become dadaji that's why he didn't locked the door properly. 

She was about to go in the search of armaan, when she felt a hand on her waist and when she turned she saw armaan who was looking at her with red eyes, he wasn't able to stand properly and he fall on Abhira's shoulder and inhaled  her smell which is of cocoa flavor. He get intoxicated by her smell while abhira was shocked.

Abhira:-) (Shocked) Khadusmaan you had drink alcohol, Why and Why are your eyes are red. Is everything alright....

Armaan hearing Abhira's voice came out and hold her waist more tightly and pulled her closer to him,

Armaan:-) (Putting finger on her soft lip) Shhhh... Let me see my wife clearly...

Abhira was shocked by all this.. All this making her weak.

Abhira:-) Armm.. Armaan ... you are not in yo...your sense....  

Armaan:-) (Speaking in husky voice in her ears) If I am not in my sense right now then I don't want to be....

Abhira got shocked again and didn't knew why he is behaving like this...

Abhira:-) (Worried) Armaan you are not in your sense please sleep for now... We will talk tomorrow.

Abhira was about to Made him sit on bed but Armaan pulled her more closer

Armaan:-) (Huskily) What Happened Didn't you like our closeness, why are you going away... With your scold called friend... you were talking Happily then why you are running away from your husband.

Abhira got shocked. She was speechless.

Armaan:-) (Huskily and woth jealousy) What Happened, What is so special in him, he looked so ugly... And what were you saying that you waited for him 2 years....(Pulling her so closed that there is no gap between them even there nose were touching) Remember Abhira that you are Mrs. Abhira Armaan Poddar, you are mine, so never thought about anyone else. 

Abhira:-) (Hardly speaking) Arr... Armaan you.... a...are.... no.. notttt in y... your sense....andddd.. you are forgetting... that ourrrrr.. ma....marriage... is just a ... deal.

Armaan:-) (in dangerous voice) Just go helll with this deal marriage... I am not going to leave you not now and never...You were,You are and you will be Abhira Armaan Poddar... Never think about him... please I am the only person who own you....

Abhira look at him in confusion. 

Armaan :-) (Huskily) Are you thinking that how I knew all this let me tell you...

Saying so he put his hand on her cheeks.

And start telling. 

Flashback 

As soon as armaan entered in his Room, He thought to suprise abhira amd start going toward market when he saw church and don't know why he start going toward church when he saw abhira talking to a guys Happily which armaan didn't liked and he was about to go to abhira but what he heard made his blood boiled and he clenched his hand in fist.

Abhira:-)(With frown) What....

Namit:-) (With fake sadness) You got married.... Yaar you had broken heart of many mussoorie's boy. You know naa you were college crush of all boys and you just got married like that only.

Abhira:-)(Playing along with him) Kya karu.... I had waited for you for good 2 years but you never returned so I had to get married... 

It was enough for armaan and he left Angrily from there and why he felt so pain in his heart then he drinked 2 full bottle of alcohol to eased his pain.

Flashback ended. 

Abhira:-) (With little courage) Armaan... Why are you feeling like this ... We already had dealer that we will never try to husband and wif....

Armaan kissed abhira hungrily putting all his insecurities, anger, love , longingness in that kiss.. First abhira was shocked but the abhira  also kissed him with equal passion.

After 5 mins they break the kiss...

Armaan joint their forehead and said I love you stationary ki dukan. I can't see you with anyone... Remember you are mine and will always mine.

Abhira:-) (Blushing) I love you too my golden boy... I never knew that you are so possessive. 

Armaan:-) (inhaling her fragrance which calmed him) I am possessive about you because this beauty is mine and I never want that someone else it.... And yaa I am in love with every bit of you whether it is your fragrance,  smile, naughtiness, anger, or love. So tomorrow 9nly you will tie rakhi to that friend of yours

Abhira:-) (Blushing) Aww... My Jealous Maan....

Then both talked like that only 

That's it guys. 

I Don't know whether it is good or not.  So do comments that you liked it or not.

Thank you so much for reading this.

Bye guys 

Take care 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jealous Armaan is needed for realization and confession! 

Please write more OSs and FFs! 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing 🤩 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

I have a farmaish- Can you pls write something angsty please about Abhira being upset about being a bojh, feeling insecure and how Armaan handles it.