Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Suri in RNBJ fakes another identity and misleads his wife for weeks/months.  When she brings his alter ego up in conversation (without knowing who it is) about the dance competition he actually guilt trips her about the whole situation by asking if Raj Kapoor is married or not.   

Surinder Ji from RNBJ is basically one psychological trauma away from potentially becoming a Criminal Minds unsub 😬 

Off topic but how was it that the educated intelligent Taani couldn’t recognize her own husband without his mustache and glasses?  The only time that kind of plot line is allowed is between Superman and Lois Lane 🤦🏽‍♀️

It may look like what you write on the surface, but to me, the movie makes very clear that Suri has a very noble reason to enter the ploy...and even is ready to bear the consequences. Still, the movie also makes clear, that what he did became dangerous to his mental health. Nevertheless, all the time, his main focus is Taani's happiness.

In stories like this, I don't get concerned a bit about the alleged logic of your question. It isn't real life, it's a 'magical' story with it's own logic (like the cited Superman story).

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

He was ok with it as many couples r childless but have love between them. But Maya was not into him neither emotionally or physically. She was just wasting his life. She had guts to cheat him n sleep around but couldn't give divorce. 

Objection... he was immature enought to not even really communicate with her...and Maya didn't "sleep around"...she fall in love with Dev. He was a nice guy, though (just in the false relationship).

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

He is a human being. I don’t remember that scene but when you just learn that your spouse has cheated on you, what are you supposed to do? Restrain your anger? Human beings have emotions which can’t always be kept under control. He wasn’t abusive towards her in any sense, sometimes throwing stuff around when you are extremely angry isn’t an abnormal behaviour IMO, it happens to all of us at some point because we gotta vent it out somehow.

I understand being angry.  But throwing things around and breaking vases is a slippery slope. One wrong move and that vase could hit someone’s head instead of a wall.  Not to mention it has an element of intimidation and fear for everyone else in the room when someone breaks things out of anger no matter how justified they’re in that anger.  That’s a red flag.  

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

It’s not that deep. Characters in BW films are idiots of the highest order. He just removed his moustache and she couldn’t recognise him? smiley29 She was just a dumb chick.

she looks at him is at the temple when title song plays for her in the climax that's the movie 

Edited by Winterberry08 - 1 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Human emotions are called red flags, slightest hint of negative emotion is not accepted in men?

https://x.com/AnjMahadeo/status/1572053692093718528

Liked SRK's character in Dear Zindagi

https://youtu.be/bw7bVpI5VcM?si=zh3V3wJYeC9pZ5HE

In Telugu movies,I love these guys

https://youtu.be/f_8hlpCjCUU?si=7S0w-rDFE1ivf6oO

I love almost all the characters venkatesh played in Telugu movies,Such a funny and cute characters he played,never got bored watching his characters onscreensmiley27, Such a treat this guy is to watch onscreen,venkateshsmiley27,This is me for Venkatesh characters in his movies:

https://youtu.be/Yz0V99HL--Y?si=e4J5rP8obVidUJZM

And Sid's character in NVNOTA,omg imagine a guy doing this just to win her from her family🌸, Sid was soo cute in this moviesmiley27

https://youtu.be/81fRS0FildI?si=iC4mGZ32-4D7X9NH

Edited by Newbird - 1 months ago

I love all male hero characters in korean dramas,omg they just increase your expections like hero character in Boys over flowers,Personal taste,playful kiss,My girl etc.,korean dramas.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Clochette

Objection... he was immature enought to not even really communicate with her...and Maya didn't "sleep around"...she fall in love with Dev. He was a nice guy, though (just in the false relationship).

Dev a nice guy smiley37

He was toxic n jealous of his wife's success n was sleeping around n acting like his wife is responsible for his failures. He was just a frustrated soul who never appreciated his wife's contribution in their house 

Just because u r SRK fan doesn't mean u justify a toxic n cheater character.

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Aditya from jab we met 

Prem from vivah