Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

T4S 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rhea confirmed a sequel to Veere Di Wedding, and there might be a sequel to Crew in the works too. This film will show her in a whole new light. There are strong rumors of Ashwini's next with her and Kiara together. Plus, she's got Singham and The Buckingham Murders slated for release this year as well. It's awesome to see a Bollywood actress in her 40s, a mom of two, staying active and landing roles that were once thought to be reserved for the younger actresses. What a legend! Here's to breaking even more barriers!

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kiara and Kareena are together in this film, Kareena plays sister to him and assuming Kiara is the love interest which is exciting since I like Kareena Kiara together in good news movie. There might be another movie where they are together again. This Yash guy looks good too. 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Kiara and Kareena are together in this film, Kareena plays sister to him and assuming Kiara is the love interest which is exciting since I like Kareena Kiara together in good news movie. There might be another movie where they are together again. 

Yep, it's Ashwiny Tiwari's next film. When asked about it in a recent interview, she neither confirmed nor denied it and just laughed it off. So, I guess the discussions are still ongoing. Hopefully, it all works out. It would be third film for Kareena and Kiara together after Good Newwz and this one.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good for Kareena. She has always tried her best to stay relevant and she works hard for it unlike many others who sits at home and take their fans for granted. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail

I'm really loving the sudden shift in the Bollywood industry. Here's hoping it's here to stay for good.

CDN media

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Can you believe it? A big-budget movie like BMCM, which likely spent more on promotions than the entire budget of Crew, is opening lower than Crew? The only promotional event I recall for Crew was when they launched the trailer together. Kareena practically jetted off on vacation before the release – they let the trailer and songs do all the talking. No extra promotions whatsoever. It's unbelievable. The industry will be talking about this change for years to come.

Plus, we'll hopefully see more movies celebrating female friendships. Fingers crossed that Jee Le Zara will finally make it to the screen with a new cast. Maybe with Kriti, Kiara and Tripti together? 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good casting. Yash and Kareena can easily pass off as brother and sisters. smiley20

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 months ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Can you believe it? A big-budget movie like BMCM, which likely spent more on promotions than the entire budget of Crew, is opening lower than Crew? The only promotional event I recall for Crew was when they launched the trailer together. Kareena practically jetted off on vacation before the release – they let the trailer and songs do all the talking. No extra promotions whatsoever. It's unbelievable. The industry will be talking about this change for years to come.

Plus, we'll hopefully see more movies celebrating female friendships. Fingers crossed that Jee Le Zara will finally make it to the screen with a new cast. Maybe with Kriti, Kiara and Tripti together? 

100 % agree with you.

@bold I would love thatsmiley27