aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

‘’aap mujhse divorce lena chate hain?’’

Kunal felt as if the world collapsed on him when he heard her .. he would rather die.

Tears welled up in his eyes and seeing her cry broke his heart into pieces. He had told her before that he can’t bear tears in her and here she was crying in front of him knowing very well that he can’t wipe them.

‘’ Vandana..’’

Kunal couldn’t get words out of his mouth. His mind was numb and his throat was choking.

‘’ apne kaha ta ke aap b mujhse pyaar karte hain. Yeh hai apka pyaar? ‘’

It took every inch of his being to stop himself from hugging her right there and telling her that he loved like a madman. He was hurting. His soul was hurting.Why was this happening to them? All Kunal wanted was to have a happy life and full family but look at him now. Life never gave him complete happiness and just when he had it, life snatched it again from him. He was tired of being strong. Crying alone. He was sick with the urge to hold and engulf her. He wanted to scream how much he loved her. He wanted to leave everything behind and just hold her hand and go away with her. But he couldn't. Not until she realized what she did. If only she knew better and wasn’t being stubborn. Why Vandana why are we in this condition?

‘’ ..main’’

Just when kunal tried to say something, Vandana put up her hand to stop him. She wiped her tears and took a deep breath. Kunal knew she was going to say or do something that will destroy him. He had seen this side of Vandana before, this determination on her face. She made this face whenever she makes a firm decision.

‘’ kuch kehne ki zaroorat nae hai Mr. Kunal Malhotra. I understand. Aap is rishte se azaadi chate hain. Apka dum ghut raha haina. Waise b apne ghar aur zindagi se toh nikal chuke hain, ab apne dil aur naam se b nikal dain. ‘’

Kunal felt like thunder fell upon him. What was she saying? What did she understood? Him? Removing her from his heart and life? Him separating his name from hers? He was like breathing to him. How can he live without breathing? His life started and ended on her being. Her name? Vandana Karmarkar Malhotra? He took pride in saying it.He loved saying it, it rolled like honey on his tongue. It showed she was his and his alone.

‘’ divorce paper ap send karain ge yah mai karu? ‘’

‘’ stop it Vandana“ kunal almost cried.

Where were they standing today? On the  verge of breaking up forever? Every word felt like a sharp knife cutting through their hearts.

Stumbling Vandana left Kunal alone and went away. While he stood their watching her back towards him. He knew his one word, one sentence could stop all this but he couldn’t utter them.

p.s I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE LEAVING US. I AM SO SAD!! :((((

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very beautifully written. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this!!! Yes, the look on Kunal's face today when V asked him the question exactly conveyed what all you've written!!! Thanks for giving words to that look!

I will miss them too!

Originally posted by: aatiii

‘’aap mujhse divorce lena chate hain?’’

Kunal felt as if the world collapsed on him when he heard her .. he would rather die.

Tears welled up in his eyes and seeing her cry broke his heart into pieces. He had told her before that he can’t bear tears in her and here she was crying in front of him knowing very well that he can’t wipe them.

‘’ Vandana..’’

Kunal couldn’t get words out of his mouth. His mind was numb and his throat was choking.

‘’ apne kaha ta ke aap b mujhse pyaar karte hain. Yeh hai apka pyaar? ‘’

It took every inch of his being to stop himself from hugging her right there and telling her that he loved like a madman. He was hurting. His soul was hurting.Why was this happening to them? All Kunal wanted was to have a happy life and full family but look at him now. Life never gave him complete happiness and just when he had it, life snatched it again from him. He was tired of being strong. Crying alone. He was sick with the urge to hold and engulf her. He wanted to scream how much he loved her. He wanted to leave everything behind and just hold her hand and go away with her. But he couldn't. Not until she realized what she did. If only she knew better and wasn’t being stubborn. Why Vandana why are we in this condition?

‘’ ..main’’

Just when kunal tried to say something, Vandana put up her hand to stop him. She wiped her tears and took a deep breath. Kunal knew she was going to say or do something that will destroy him. He had seen this side of Vandana before, this determination on her face. She made this face whenever she makes a firm decision.

‘’ kuch kehne ki zaroorat nae hai Mr. Kunal Malhotra. I understand. Aap is rishte se azaadi chate hain. Apka dum ghut raha haina. Waise b apne ghar aur zindagi se toh nikal chuke hain, ab apne dil aur naam se b nikal dain. ‘’

Kunal felt like thunder fell upon him. What was she saying? What did she understood? Him? Removing her from his heart and life? Him separating his name from hers? He was like breathing to him. How can he live without breathing? His life started and ended on her being. Her name? Vandana Karmarkar Malhotra? He took pride in saying it.He loved saying it, it rolled like honey on his tongue. It showed she was his and his alone.

‘’ divorce paper ap send karain ge yah mai karu? ‘’

‘’ stop it Vandana“ kunal almost cried.

Where were they standing today? On the  verge of breaking up forever? Every word felt like a sharp knife cutting through their hearts.

Stumbling Vandana left Kunal alone and went away. While he stood their watching her back towards him. He knew his one word, one sentence could stop all this but he couldn’t utter them.

p.s I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE LEAVING US. I AM SO SAD!! :((((

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Love this OS!!!! I love the emotions you’ve captured for KuVan. Amazing work! 🔥

It is so sad to see the serial go off air when it was just getting good. This separation track was well written and performed really well unlike most serials that seem to throw in meaningless separation tracks for TRP. 

I hope there is not much delay between now and Sayli and Mohit’s next projects.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOVED THIS OS. You should write another one on the pregnancy reveal.

PeachyPisces thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Beautiful OS ❤️