Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: priya_21

Sweet and lovely 😍 os

Thank you! 🤗

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alamelu

short and sweet OS>aww the care for geet .....that is one of the many reasons why geet loves this man her maan...he too loves her to the core but her health comes first always...

she is so adorable......tempting him first of all wearing HIS shirt and then unbuttoning itand the naughtiness in her eyes.....she knows how enamored he is by her and she uses it fully.....but he has to shut himslef to take care of her first....

Thank youuuuu! Yep! That was the essence of this whole OS - How her health is paramount to Maan and how he puts it even above his own desires and wants! 

I am so glad you enjoyed it! And perceived it the same way I had intended it to when I wrote it! 

Thanks for reading and commenting. 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

Wow... what a wonderful OS... so beautiful scene created by you mridzy.. a sweet one..smiley1

Totally loved it... The white shirt scene ... ohh we love Geet in Maan's shirt and caught by Maan...

The naughty Geet, teasing senses of Maan, inviting him from front.... how easy can it be for a man to think of wife's health when such a beauty is in front of him...

But Maan is Maan... had always been that way... Her health came first what a beautiful scene of him drying his hair...

Reminds me of how he controlled himself on their first night... 

And that line - how can she not fall more and more for this Maan... literally the example of how caring Maan had been towards Geet all thoughout...

Thanks for bringing out essence of Maan..smiley27

It looks more and more beautiful as all scenes have come so naturally...

smiley31

Anu!!! smiley31

Thanks Anu, I am so glad it stuck all the right spots and conveyed the essence I wanted it to convey. There is nothing sexier than a man who cares so deeply for his wife and puts her wellbeing at the forefront, before everything else, every single time..always. and that's our Maan! 

Thanks for reading and commenting and I am glad you enjoyed this! 🤗