Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

How do u know all this will happen.. My gut feeling is that Truth will be revealed to only abhira..only abhira  will come to know and she will walk out without informing others.. 

Like how now rohit has disappeared, abhira will leave but have new story then.. 

Leap ke pehle hamesha bada dhamaka hota hai, that involves families and the main leads. Ye visphotak satya agar bahar nahi aaya to koi fayda nahi hoga itna sara build up ka. Truth revelation hoga.

Rooh-i ka manthan hona zaroori hai, if they actually want to create a parallel story with Rohit. And Abhimaan need a redux. 

I also feel that Armaan may fall in love after the leap. That will be a nice watch. Falling in love with his closest friend Abhira, whom he can visualize as a partner, and not a jhalli, albeli si ladki.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: libran90

Ok. This is what I envision happening.

Rooh-i ke paas Goenkas hai. Abhira ko waise hi akele apni zindagi guzarni hai. She has no one.

And Armaan ke paas sirf Poddars hai.

Saara kaand khulasa hone ke baad, Rooh-i to chali jayegi B-Nanu ke paas rona rone. Armaan ke paas koi nahi hoga tab.

Tab Vidya usko defend karne ke liye khadi bhi nahi hogi and no one in the family has that level of authority to bypass Kaveri. The only person who can take a stand for Armaan at that point is Abhira.

Abhira may have a broken heart, but she will never allow Armaan to break or shatter. She will do the standard pleading before Dadisa, and Dadisa mauka dekh ke chauka maar degi. Bol degi jao aur kabhi laut ke mat aao.

Waise bhi, jaise Kaveri hai, na uske hate ka koi logic hai na uske conditions ka. Usko apna ego bahut pyara hai. And iss show me logic S1 ke end dino se to gayab hi hai maano.

Kaveri ka yahi move and ego iss baar, bahut bhari padega unpe.

But abhira ko kyu bolegi in sab mei you think her identity coming out is a small thing ? Nope kafi bada track hei sabhi jagah dynamics change hoga. Sabse jyada ar will have to go through the hell. And if by the time identity revelation b hoga toh Manish abhira ko apne sath lekar jayega hi. Dadi ka ab ko ghr se nikal ne ka vajah aata hi kaha hei. Usko ab pasand na hone ka main reason is she is not their status good digger khandani nhi hei. Ruhi is Ameer that's why they were interested in her for Rohit k.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Although I am very curious to see how Kaveri Poddar handles the truth. She is too proud and image-conscious to go public with it. She will want all the tamasha to be within the four walls of their home. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if she begged Abhira to maintain silence and carry on with the marriage, so this truth would remain within the family ? I would so love to watch a scene like that ..because they will need Abhira badly if they have to maintain appearances …DKP …please show Kaveri Poddar grovelling at Abhira’s feet 

It can happen ek bahu ko ghr ki izzat bachane k liye rakhne bolenge.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

First let kaveri poddar know the truth rs has a habbit,his favorite  characters wrong doing never come out in front of everyone,who knows except for abheera may be no one will come to know

Is gen ka main plot wahi heu the build up and all this is for that only. Lol 🤣

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

Even I don’t think Abhira will reveal the soulmate truth to the family, but I do think families will come to know about it. not now, but in future. May be when Rohit comes back or in some other way, but they will come to know about it.

Yes true ab will not reveal but family k samne aayega.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Rajan has other plans 😆

Disclaimer - even I want truth to be out but I don't think that will happen.. 

Simple si baat hei sach aayega samne but alag Tarah se uthna build up aur yeh sab aise hi di nhi hei it's for to explode in front of families only.