Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 months ago

Blue-ice.1 

Do you know how there is concern amongst people of RK not aging well.

So I'm trying to figure out what these guys want. Do they want him to go plastic and under the knife.  Well in which case he can take one punjab actress with him..who can do with a nip tuck on the face.. not to mention any names.

Do they want him to leave the industry so that their favs can get some chance of winning an award. 

Do they want him to come back really hawtttt, so they can join into drooling with us. 

Like u been on forum longer and have exp a lot of content in Bira than I have.

So help a sister out in trying to understand this please.. 🙏 

Edited by carisma2 - 2 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ok well you can rarely accept the the truth about Ranbir too. If you can rarely speaks facts about Ranveer. smiley36You opened more then one though. 

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/he-ageing-should-quit-smoking-drinking-ranbir-kapoors-picture-rashid-khan-goes-viral-862503

RARELY doesn't mean one time..........smiley37...goodness look up the meaning of rarely in a dictionary...smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

How about we want him to quit drinking? If not make way for more disciplined actors? That are far more talented? smiley41And don't have to buy awards !  

Originally posted by: carisma2

Blue-ice.1 

Do you know how there is concern amongst people of RK not aging well.

So I'm trying to figure out what these guys want. Do they want him to go plastic and under the knife.  Well in which case he can take one punjab actress with him..who can do with a nip tuck on the face.. not to mention any names.

Do they want him to leave the industry so that their favs can get some chance of winning an award. 

Do they want him to come back really hawtttt, so they can join into drooling with us. 

Like u been on forum longer and have exp a lot of content in Bira than I have.

So help a sister out in trying to understand this please.. 🙏 

I want to choose this one.....smiley37smiley37

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

RARELY doesn't mean one time..........smiley37...goodness look up the meaning of rarely in a dictionary...smiley36

When did I say it does? I said you rarely expressed facts about Ranveer. So you can rarely accept the truth about Ranbir? 

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

How often does Ranbir shower btw? 

More than ARK for sure....smiley37

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I want to choose this one.....smiley37smiley37

I think so too..end of the day it's his money, his mouth and his tummy.. he can drink and eat what he wants. He still delivers great performance. 

U know Bira will play hero in Animal Park and Vicky a disciplined actor a villain. Reality can really suck at times. Sholllyyy smiley18

UffBiraUff stop being so Uff re.. People can't stand it.  

🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ Runs to find a khala tikka to put on Bira, and jalaying a Mirchi to remove any jaadu tona away! 

Edited by carisma2 - 2 months ago