Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 1 months ago

Congratulations to you for highest points 💐💐

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

The IPL 2024 Prediction Game's winner badge is not visible. 

Please check this Paresh Bhai. 

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Congratulations for 2nd and 3rd...💐💐

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

yaa pbks won smiley41

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kolkata Knight Riders

Sam Curran, POTM: Really pleased, didn't know how the ground would play. Amazing way to start. Nothing better than starting with a win at home. [Chat when Axar, Kuldeep were bowling] Those two are world-class bowlers and play a lot of cricket for India, thought we could take it deep with them being a bowler down. We were in a good position, and then to be with my great mate Liam, was pretty special. [Surviving the dropped chance] At that stage, you gotta take those risks, thankfully luck was on my side there. I knew after surviving it, one of us had to take it to the end Thought the wicket got better under lights, was a good pitch. Ground was big but the ball was travelling well, not much spin and ball was coming on nicely from the pacers. [Did you ask Dhawan for more overs] We got some great options, nice additions too, maybe it'll be different in Bangalore. Most importantly, we won.

Shikhar Dhawan, Kings captain: Feels great, happy to be on the ground. I've been preparing for this tournament, this is the first time I'm playing at this high a level since the last IPL. I was a bit nervous as well but yeah, came through. No chat in the innings break after the 25-run over because I was preparing to bat. Also, bowlers will be going through their own emotions. So I would rather give them space and chat after things calm down. I felt we leaked a few extra runs, of course extra nerves are there in the first match. It's normal. Felt the wicket got better under lights, we got a good start and Sam played an amazing innings. Livingstone finished it nicely. [Decision to bowl first] I didn't know the records here, it's a new ground. So didn't focus on it too much, we practiced during day and at night. Thought we'd let the other team use their brains first and then we'll assess it. It worked for us, so we're happy and content.

Machakaari : "DC didn't win the crucial moments. But for Kuldeep and Axar,Their bowling looks seriously weak. Fielding below par to say the least" I still can't get over Warner dropping a catch.

Rishabh Pant, DC captain: Ishant's injury was clearly evident because we were anyway one player short because we lagged with the batting a bit. Abhishek came in and chipped in with a few runs which were crucial. We were short on extra bowling. We actually pulled it back in the end [but couldn't complete the job], part and parcel of the game. [Batting] Personally I was pretty nervous but you have to go through this when you enter the field. This isn't the first time being nervous, but happy about that [return overall]. I think we had a par score but because we were one bowler short, because of an injury, can't do much about it. Wicket played as we expected to play, can't make excuses. We will learn from it but having one bowler short is never good. End of the day, well played to them [Kings] I guess. Porel's finish helped us finish on a high. It was an amazing innings, congrats to him. I think it's just his third or fourth game but the kind of impact he made was huge. Really looking forward [to seeing him] this season.

7:19pm It was a seesaw battle but Kings were often in front. For Capitals, Ishant twisting an ankle in the field was a big blow. Especially since it was in the sixth over. The bowlers, Marsh and Khaleel in particular, not coming good cost them. Curran, pushed up to No. 4, was spectacular. Bairstow and Dhawan gave Kings a decent start but fell quickly, so Curran held the innings together amid Kuldeep looking threatening as ever. Axar was trying his best to play a holding role. Sumit, who had to be brought in, was expensive. Curran and Livingstone used the short boundary to their advantage, especially when it was behind them and the bowlers went short. Capitals pulled it back a bit late in the innings, Khaleel got Curran but it wasn't enough with Livingstone and his clean hitting taking the hosts home, in their new home.

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to PBKS for winning the match.smiley32

Congratulations to Sam Curran for winning the PoTM award.smiley32

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Today, there are two big matches! Details : 

1 Evening match: 

Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants, 4th Match 

Series: Indian Premier League 2024