Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Glad he’s exposing Dhongi DKP! Very disgusting how they always shamelessly flip!

https://youtu.be/my02s3ggzUg?feature=shared

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Urm Shezza arrgonace and behaviour is what toke him out. He is not above anyone here. His so called lovey dovey with Pratika was cringe and if needs me just hide it why show case it to the rest of the team. they all got fed up with them there is many video.... He has been in there for 6 months and this much attiude lool. Natik 8 years no attude like him. Roohi was following blindly.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No wonder RS doesn't say anything against her character 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

From what I read from everywhere, (yrkkh) the people who were terminated their attitude was the problem, they used to be so much involved with each other and the girl used to listen to everything he said. So, when they BOTH were terminated HE walked out leaving her all embarrassed. Talks a lot about the kind of guy

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Urm Shezza arrgonace and behaviour is what toke him out. He is not above anyone here. His so called lovey dovey with Pratika was cringe and if needs me just hide it why show case it to the rest of the team. they all got fed up with them there is many video.... He has been in there for 6 months and this much attiude lool. Natik 8 years no attude like him. Roohi was following blindly.

That is all good and fine but why does he or anyone need to hide their partner if they don't want to? If the FL were his partner, they would have asked them to advertise it even more and the fandom would have lapped it up.

Also, what is there to suggest that Pratiksha was following blindly? Bacchi hai kya?

They could have been and should have been fired without the hoopla and making a spectacle out of them to generate hype for the show.