Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Vishal is an intelligent man. Sanjeev doesn't even know who he is messing with. 😆 Wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late Tanvi. 

so vishal kidnaps Sanjeev n he video calls tanvi n shows her that he has kidnapped Sanjeev. he tells her to come there to save her Sanjeev obviously alone n without informing anyone. She reaches there. Vishal points a gun towards Sanjeev n says 'i'll kill u in front of tanvi then I'll marry her. U haven't left any other option for me' tanvi says 'what nonsense! I'll send u to jail' vishal says 'thik hai bhej dena atleast tum isse shadi karne se toh Bach jaogi. Now I'll kill him' tanvi covers sanjeev n says 'u have to kill me 1st' vishal pulls her to his side n then again points gun towards Sanjeev. Sanjeev says 'please don't kill me. I won't marry tanvi i promise. U want to marry tanvi ok take her with u. She is all yours. But please let me go. Agar meri Jaan hi chali gai toh vaise b mai iske paise nai le paaunga' tanvi gets shocked n asks him 'what the hell r u talking Sanjeev?' Sanjeev tells her his true intentions. He tells her everything he did to create misunderstandings between vishal n her to make sure that tanvi doesn't marry him n vishal lets him go. He says 'vishal now I have revealed my true face in front of her. Now she herself will not marry me. Tumhara rasta clear. Now let me go'. Vishal laughs n says 'this gun is fake. It was all a plan so that u tell ur truth to tanvi'. He shows the video in which Sanjeev confessed his true intentions which was recorded secretly by his man. Vishal says 'i have made this video viral on internet' tanvi gets heartbroken, vlcsnap-2024-03-16-06h05m16s764.png angry n she slaps Sanjeev n beats him with a danda. She apologizes to vishal. Vishal says 'i can never force myself upon u. I truly care for u' seeing them distracted, Sanjeev runs from there. Vishal n tanvi reaches the wedding venue n obviously announces that Sanjeev-tanvi marriage is cancelled. Everyone have seen that video. Vishal comforts tanvi. Next day, sanjeev kidnaps tanvi n says 'how dare u slap me? Ur boyfriend vishal ruined my life. I'll ruin both of u. I'll kill u then vishal apne aap hi marr jaega tumhe marra hua dekhke' he tries to kill her but tanvi kills him in self defense. She gets panicking n tells vishal about it. Vishal reaches there n tells her to relax. He takes sanjeev's body n buries him somewhere. A person secretly sees it n complaints it to police n vishal gets arrested. Tanvi says that 'i killed Sanjeev in self defense coz he tried to kill me'. Police says 'whats the proof that u killed him in self defense' tanvi says 'Arrest me leave vishal'. Vishal says 'no i killed him arrest me'. Then a girl enters saying 'i have proof'. She is that girlfriend of Sanjeev whose face is like babli, to whom vishal gave money to expose Sanjeev. She shows them the video in which Sanjeev is trying to kill tanvi n tanvi kills him in self defense. Police releases both tanvi n vishal. They all thank that girl. She tells that she wanted revenge from Sanjeev that's why she followed him n saw him kidnapping tanvi n then trying to kill her. Tanvi still finds it difficult to forget Sanjeev. Vishal comforts her. They spend time with each other like friends. Slowly tanvi also starts loving vishal. They both get married, then honeymoon, romance n 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. Then they live happily ever after. 

The end. 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

so vishal kidnaps Sanjeev n he video calls tanvi n shows her that he has kidnapped Sanjeev. he tells her to come there to save her Sanjeev obviously alone n without informing anyone. She reaches there. Vishal points a gun towards Sanjeev n says 'i'll kill u in front of tanvi then I'll marry her. U haven't left any other option for me' tanvi says 'what nonsense! I'll send u to jail' vishal says 'thik hai bhej dena atleast tum isse shadi karne se toh Bach jaogi. Now I'll kill him' tanvi covers sanjeev n says 'u have to kill me 1st' vishal pulls her to his side n then again points gun towards Sanjeev. Sanjeev says 'please don't kill me. I won't marry tanvi i promise. U want to marry tanvi ok take her with u. She is all yours. But please let me go. Agar meri Jaan hi chali gai toh vaise b mai iske paise nai le paaunga' tanvi gets shocked n asks him 'what the hell r u talking Sanjeev?' Sanjeev tells her his true intentions. He tells her everything he did to create misunderstandings between vishal n her to make sure that tanvi doesn't marry him n vishal lets him go. He says 'vishal now I have revealed my true face in front of her. Now she herself will not marry me. Tumhara rasta clear. Now let me go'. Vishal laughs n says 'this gun is fake. It was all a plan so that u tell ur truth to tanvi'. He shows the video in which Sanjeev confessed his true intentions which was recorded secretly by his man. Vishal says 'i have made this video viral on internet' tanvi gets heartbroken, vlcsnap-2024-03-16-06h05m16s764.png angry n she slaps Sanjeev n beats him with a danda. She apologizes to vishal. Vishal says 'i can never force myself upon u. I truly care for u' seeing them distracted, Sanjeev runs from there. Vishal n tanvi reaches the wedding venue n obviously announces that Sanjeev-tanvi marriage is cancelled. Everyone have seen that video. Vishal comforts tanvi. Next day, sanjeev kidnaps tanvi n says 'how dare u slap me? Ur boyfriend vishal ruined my life. I'll ruin both of u. I'll kill u then vishal apne aap hi marr jaega tumhe marra hua dekhke' he tries to kill her but tanvi kills him in self defense. She gets panicking n tells vishal about it. Vishal reaches there n tells her to relax. He takes sanjeev's body n buries him somewhere. A person secretly sees it n complaints it to police n vishal gets arrested. Tanvi says that 'i killed Sanjeev in self defense coz he tried to kill me'. Police says 'whats the proof that u killed him in self defense' tanvi says 'Arrest me leave vishal'. Vishal says 'no i killed him arrest me'. Then a girl enters saying 'i have proof'. She is that girlfriend of Sanjeev whose face is like babli, to whom vishal gave money to expose Sanjeev. She shows them the video in which Sanjeev is trying to kill tanvi n tanvi kills him in self defense. Police releases both tanvi n vishal. They all thank that girl. She tells that she wanted revenge from Sanjeev that's why she followed him n saw him kidnapping tanvi n then trying to kill her. Tanvi still finds it difficult to forget Sanjeev. Vishal comforts her. They spend time with each other like friends. Slowly tanvi also starts loving vishal. They both get married, then honeymoon, romance n 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. Then they live happily ever after. 

The end. 

very well written..i enjoyed itsmiley32

smiley27

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

very well written..i enjoyed itsmiley32

smiley27

thanks 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

The end. 

Loved reading it. Thrilling. The ending is perfect.smiley9 And loved how Tanvi beats Sanjeev with a danda. smiley36

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Loved reading it. Thrilling. The ending is perfect.smiley9 And loved how Tanvi beats Sanjeev with a danda. smiley36

i really want neeti to beat sanju with a danda. Makers bass ye wish ek baar poori karden maza aaega

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

i really want neeti to beat sanju with a danda. Makers bass ye wish ek baar poori karden maza aaega

Same here. Chappal se dhulai honi chahiye raju ki