Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, the (pre-planned) 'pinky shot' had been a clever PC- move giving her attention as long as SRK has his position of the global star he is... she - without any doubt - has a knack to market herself - at the expense of the men she chooses...indeed a woman with acting talent smiley16

Afterthought: Her tatoo reveals a lot...I wonder if she ever will face this issue... (personally, I wonder also if SRK - with his inherent empathy - got that...I'm almost sure)

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
tonygonsalves thumbnail

PC is definitely more well known in the western media than him. Her bounce back is one of the greatest. She is very cunning and a not someone u wanna f@#k with. 

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

She surely has endured a lot.And I won’t judge her for still being with him and go on with her marriage..everyone has diff circumstances.

But no one can deny that she WAS with him during his lowest times.She was so sweet in her early days.Amitabh made her bitter(atleast I would like to believe that).

I don't know why people would find her being cheated on funny???

Yes she is old and cranky........but when she married AB Sr ......it was for love....She was far more successful than AB Sr......and she would give Rekha a run for her money when it comes to talent...

Most women will stick to their husband for the sake of their kids......yes it was better if she had let him go.......but she is from a different generation.......

I am guessing ...it is her circumstances that made her this cranky.......but it is absolutely true....that she stood by AB Sr when he was at his all time low....and I think that AB Sr and her kids realize it ...the sacrifice she made for them.

romajoyi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Issliye she is better, Agar chor deti toh itna afsos nahi hota

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Is this true Jaya Ji?

Apne chhotay sey muu, safaid baalon aur cranky mood ki qasam khaa kar bataein.

I was present during his tough times because every time he fcuked up, I toughened him up. 

IMG_6230.jpeg

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I was present during his tough times because every time he fcuked up, I toughened him up. 

IMG_6230.jpeg

Lol, logic toh hai😂

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know why people would find her being cheated on funny???

Yes she is old and cranky........but when she married AB Sr ......it was for love....She was far more successful than AB Sr......and she would give Rekha a run for her money when it comes to talent...

Most women will stick to their husband for the sake of their kids......yes it was better if she had let him go.......but she is from a different generation.......

I am guessing ...it is her circumstances that made her this cranky.......but it is absolutely true....that she stood by AB Sr when he was at his all time low....and I think that AB Sr and her kids realize it ...the sacrifice she made for them.

She left when she was at the peak of her career to take care of the home, kids and marriage letting her husband go and pursue the heights of his career. My dad is her ardent fan and I believe every filmmaker , every leading man, every audience wanted to see her in the movies but she let go of everything just like that. I don’t know the truth behind the infidelity stories involving Amitabh but what I don’t understand is the way she gets heckled for them. If this isn’t misogyny, I don’t know what is. 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 2 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jaya Bachan never got heckled for the cheating that happened to her. Big B has been called out countless times for this in worst ways possible, here on this forum. 

Mostly members are making fun of her irritable moods and how she tackles the media & shouts at them in an unintentionally funny way.

I dont think so anyone lacks the common sense and basic ethics here to make fun of that unfortunate cheating aspect in her marriage.

A huge majority of the members here already knows Jaya was a bigger star at that time, and the sacrificies she has given in her marriage as these all were very popular news along the years.

Just like Bhagyashree (post Maine pyar kiya) her priorities were very clear about her family life ahead. Who knows if she BECAME cranky due to the cheating that happened, or was she like this always as part of her nature/personality, and it became more visible with age and with the boom of social media, we can just speculate unless we know Jaya upclose and personally for a long time from her early days.