Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-fame-dolly-sohi-passes-away-after-battling-cervical-cancer_205840

Rest in peace Dolly Sohi. My deepest condolences to her loved ones during this difficult time. May she find eternal peace and comfort in the arms of the angels. 🙏 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Krushal's interview by Bollywood life on Dolly ji's death.

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/jhanak-krushal-ahuja-reveals-being-in-a-state-of-shock-following-dolly-sohis-demise-i-thought-she-would-recover-soon-exclusive-entertainment-news-2831341/

It is doubly sad for the mother since her other daughter Amandeep who came to take care of Dolly ji and support the mother from the US was diagnosed with Jaundice and passed away the day before on the 7th. Truly very sad!

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah very very sad for the parents, may God give them peace and recovery from this soon. 

tellyme thumbnail

Ohh very painful, indeed.. Hope she get strength.. so shocking and sad.

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh dear god. I saw the headline of Dolly Ji passing away this morning and it hit close to home - I have lost members in my extended family to cancer, have seen very close friends battle cancer and it's hard. So so hard. 

And then I came back and read that Dolly Ji's mother lost 2 daughters back to back, and I almost broke down - as a mother myself, I cannot comprehend how broken that mother might have felt!

I can only pray God is with this family and he guides them through this sorrowful time and they find some light in their darkest moments! 

Om shanthi. 

Sorry ladies for that emotional post! 

Edited by Mridzy - 2 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sad state of the TV industry and people... 

I know it's late to post this but, I thought people should see this video 

Manish Goel Angry Reaction On TV Stars Not Attending Dolly Sohi's Funeral Says Sirf Bade Stars Ke

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Sad state of the TV industry and people... 

I know it's late to post this but, I thought people should see this video 

Manish Goel Angry Reaction On TV Stars Not Attending Dolly Sohi's Funeral Says Sirf Bade Stars Ke

Actually its not surprising ..forget about industry and celebrities . The people around us are also the same . We all are living in world where nothing is done from heart . The sincerity is disappearing from the world .Its very hard to know who is with you and not .

Like someone had written previously about faking relationship for own benefits etc ..its all marketing in every field.

Sad the world is changing like this ..

Look at the kids of this generation and ours... There is lot of difference with even small kids .

But that is it ..