anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

So if there's one character that has credibility on this show - its Kabir!

He had promised Kesar that he'd prove that the dead body wasn't that of Suraj and he's proved it. He's got the DNA test done by using his contacts and brought proof.

So now will Kesar and Kabir finally team up and expose Suraj or will Suraj get ahead of them?

The coming episodes will tell!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anon91

So if there's one character that has credibility on this show - its Kabir!

He had promised Kesar that he'd prove that the dead body wasn't that of Suraj and he's proved it. He's got the DNA test done by using his contacts and brought proof.

So now will Kesar and Kabir finally team up and expose Suraj or will Suraj get ahead of them?

The coming episodes will tell!

What did Ambika say after the truth revelation?

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Its just been shown in the preview as of now. The episode has not aired. Though I doubt he will let Ambika know so soon. He is suspecting Hetal. I think he'll keep quiet till he can get to her truth.

Edited by anon91 - 1 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anon91

Its just been shown in the preview as of now. The episode has not aired. Though I doubt he will let Ambika know so soon. He is suspecting Hetal. I think he'll keep quiet till he can get to her truth.

Thanks! 😀