Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

That’s shaving. And hair grows back thicker on face from what I know.  Maybe waxing is better option as far as face goes. 

No it doesn't 

I haven't tried them 

But known people who use Dermaplaning on face, they say that's not a problem. It also makes face more radiant cz of all the exfoliation.

It provides better exfoliation than shaving

EDIT: I have to add they don't do it everday or often, only periodically

Edited by TotalBetty - 2 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But waxing might be a better option cz it's much more smoother and effects last longer

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

That’s shaving. And hair grows back thicker on face from what I know.  Maybe waxing is better option as far as face goes. 

But what kinda hair is visible on face? I guess it’s just the eyebrows and upper lip that should be taken care of, unless one has excessive growth on other parts as well, facial hair is hardly visible and too much unnecessary intervention might result in more growth and blemishes.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

But what kinda hair is visible on face? I guess it’s just the eyebrows and upper lip that should be taken care of, unless one has excessive growth on other parts as well, facial hair is hardly visible and too much unnecessary intervention might result in more growth and blemishes.

Exactly my point!!! Even on my face there is no hair visible as they are baby hair because I never did waxing or threading on face, except for upper lips and eyebrows ofcourse. 

But the thing is I have gotten obsessed with skin care and whenever I watch some video they always remove their facial hair through waxing or facial razors which kind of intrigues mesmiley19 Arrghhhhh what should I dosmiley38

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly my point!!! Even on my face there is no hair visible as they are baby hair because I never did waxing or threading on face, except for upper lips and eyebrows ofcourse. 

But the thing is I have gotten obsessed with skin care and whenever I watch some video they always remove their facial hair through waxing or facial razors which kind of intrigues mesmiley19 Arrghhhhh what should I dosmiley38

IMO you shouldn’t get influenced by those videos and touch your perfect face unnecessarily with those things. If your facial hair is hardly visible why to do all that stuff? It might result in more growth, sirf eyebrow and upper lip karana sufficient hota hai, unless you are in show business and in front of camera all the time, nobody even notices any hair unless you start feeling too self conscious. Body ko jitna natural rakha jaaye utna sahi rhta hai. Razor bkwas hai, aur growth hoti hai usse. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Laser Hair removal ( twinkle once mentioned in one of the interviews that god bless this technology ) 

And tons of make up 

And Ofcourse restrictions in diet + workout 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

They have facial hair I have seen bleached hair on Kareena and Katrina before

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

laser surgery! There is one that removes hair. And there is another the removes blemishes! 

what surgery removes blemishes just curious

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This is a no brainer.. Leave actresses normal women are using these. Shark Tank India had pitchers providing laser hair removal and laser facials at home lol. Urban clap is also providing it. As for blemish free skin, now-a-days dermats are literally skin researchers. Using medicated formulations for small durations and targeted issues is such an in thing. Remember as kids our moms would always say dermatologist ke paas jana to matlab bekaar ka kharcha. But it turns out the expensive facewashes and concoctions they give indeed work wonders. Because those are not cosmetic products they are medicines approved after lots of research. 

A 3 week course of medication followed by just a prescribed sunscreen and facewash is still giving a friend blemish free skin.. She had severe active acne. The doctor also told her if you want you can get a chemical peel from us and i can guarantee a 100% safe result. The doctor has done MD from AIIMS. 

As for stars they also have 1000 more options like skin whitening IV Injections, botox, fillers, surgeries etc.  

Edited by _symphony - 2 months ago
kimnancy thumbnail

They likely follow a skincare routine, drink plenty of water, eat healthily, and may also have access to professional skincare treatments and products.smiley20