Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I agree yaar. Infact I was looking forward to Isha and Ishaan reunion. Now I am not really interested in watching the same thing that is going on as a format in all shows across the channel 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Isha was like a saving grace gor this utterly toxic pathetic serial .anyways 😑 why to care , nothing left in this pukeworthy serial 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyD

In Marathi version both had major part in storyline after FL & ML’s wedding. How can they make two important characters disappear. Anyway this show is boring. Gen1 with Sairat was amazing. After leap Isha & Ishan story had potential which wasn’t utilized 

I am waiting for the day when the entire cast and this toxic ghum will disappear...most hopeless & shameless  ML ever 😑....As long as TRP good it will stay one day TRP audience are awaken or same time slot another toxic show 😀 with more bechari orphan appears the downfall will start 😀 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

The news is confirmed that the makers have abruptly ended the characters of Isha & Shantanu due to changes in the script. 

The actors didn't quit on their own. 

Worst decision ever made by the makers. Such disrespectful attitude towards senior, versatile actors who actually fetched them trp. 

how can they just udao ishans parents from the show without killing them off or giving any reason. ishan and his mothers track was an imp part of the story