Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Kuch bhi kaho...

Angry young man koi bhi ban sakta hai.. That's the typical Gul template after IPKKND.

But, the.. emotions of a vulnerable guy, 

the.. soft boi expressions, 

the.. one tear rolling down the cheek,

the.. flirtatious nature,

the.. pyaar se dekhna, 

the.. tootkar bhikarna, 

and... bikharkar phir simatna,

the.. unnecessary ruth jaana,

and.. galtiyon se seekhkar, maafi maangna

take a bow, Agastya... You are being, and shall be remembered for a long time.. May you return back..smiley27

Also, yayyieeeee, we finished the AT people.. smiley36

Edited by Gags05 - 2 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

didn't watch the episode on tv today. 

Surya flashback was used to show the emotional connection between Surya and malti in present track but I think creatives will palti maaro and either will forget this fact or use some weird logic when time will come to prove Surya is Agastya only 

It is amazing that despite whatever they are showing, we are not willing to believe that Agastya is dead. 

They better be proud of the character they wrote and Sai performed. It has touched our hearts smiley16

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I think I already got the promotion.... I am a sizzler yayyyy....

The best part is my inbox is no only 18% full. Delete karne ki koi load nahi. Sharada is going to be happy smiley37

Congratulations - Haan bhai now there is no tension. Warna PM type Karne ke baad I used to get User Inbox is full. 

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The AT ended already, ooop I guess I’ll start writing on the next one lol 

Edited by LKashish - 2 months ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Looks like the girl gang are on a pamper session today 

IMG_20240303_172840.jpg

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PSharada

What exactly do the writers want to show ? If they show Surya with Imlie first of all it is icky as he has the same face as her dead husband who Imlie loves so much. And the family still thinks Imlie is manhoos since Agastya died so why exactly will they accept Imlie ? And yes the fortune teller ka stupid prediction bhi hain na - that Imlie ka suhaag does not have long life. So Surya being an individual character does not serve any purpose. Rather if they show Surya as Agastya with memory loss then yes Imlie could be like Savitri who got her Suhaag back. 

bold1: Imlie  will feel disgusted with herself on realising the fact that she had fallen for the man who face is similar to her late husband.  

bold2: This blame can be removed only if Agastya is alive and that Imlie misfortune didn't have any effect on him. 

bold3 : I am still amazed how they can prove Satyavan Savitri story wrong by making Agastya really dead. Mythology ke sath Khel Nahi. So this is also one of the reason I feel Agastya is alive.