Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

While we are all sad to see the show go, I would like to make a slightly positive point that at least we will not have to suffer any unnecessarily dragged dramas of the villains. smiley36

If done right, we can have beautiful 15-19 episodes going forward. Most of the major plot points that are left can be divided into 3 categories: 

1. Will absolutely be covered:

i. Kuldeep/Vijay/Vani

ii. Mrunal/Vaibhav/Bobby

iii. Kunal and his mom's relationship

2. Likely to be Covered

i. Vandana's career

ii. Kanak Records gaining stability

iii. Pammy's? Redemption? Conclusion?

3. May or May not be covered:

i. Vedika's past

ii. Anagha's involvement in harming Vijay

iii. Shivam's future career

iv. Tara's health concerns

It's inevitable that some parts will be rushed, but I'm still holding out hope for some beautiful moments between not only KuVan, but the platonic relationships of Vani/Kunal/Vandana, Vedika/Vandana, Vedika/Kunal, Bobby/Kunal, Vijay/Vandu, Shivam/Tara/Vandana. smiley42

All in all, I hope they utilise all these episodes to the fullest, and we can get some amazing and memorable on-screen drama and romance!smiley31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, I hope they don't prolong the revelation regarding evil dad until the last moment then leap and give a happy ending at the very last episode - I'd rather they be out with the villains and leap to let Kunal soak in everything and move on.  

I would for sure want to see Vandana achieve some success in her career. I doubt they can get to Tara's heart condition but that would have made for some poignant scenes between KuVan had there been time. 

I so wish they do a season 2 and focus on the rest - some 20 1hr episodes in the form of a web series are enough cover all tracks including Vedika's past - her daughter also seems to have been forgotten.  But I doubt they'll give us that!!

Looking forward to what they have in store for us. 

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vdna

Yes, I hope they don't prolong the revelation regarding evil dad until the last moment then leap and give a happy ending at the very last episode - I'd rather they be out with the villains and leap to let Kunal soak in everything and move on.  

I would for sure want to see Vandana achieve some success in her career. I doubt they can get to Tara's heart condition but that would have made for some poignant scenes between KuVan had there been time. 

I so wish they do a season 2 and focus on the rest - some 20 1hr episodes in the form of a web series are enough cover all tracks including Vedika's past - her daughter also seems to have been forgotten.  But I doubt they'll give us that!!

Looking forward to what they have in store for us. 

I LOVE the idea of a season 2. It could be an OTT exclusive release, with full cast and maybe KuVan after 2-3 years of happy marriage after the end. While not very likely to happen, I would eat it up quicker than Pav Bhaji. 

himpra thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.