Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Never ever eat things offered to you by a random someone...one can gently decline smiley1

If they are good aquaintances, it would be something else smiley1

From the longer video it looks like deepveer know the guy, they hug him, but even still I would only trust close friends and family when it comes to food, you don't know where the food is from or what's in it. They are stars so they are going to be extra cautious 

And it's just basic manners to ask them if they want to eat it and offer the box to them so they can pick a piece instead of trying to put the food in their mouth 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ranveer is glowing. He looks too damn happy. How has he been able to hold in this long? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

During pregnancy, usually it's just the mother who is glowing (which we saw at the BAFTAs during Deepika's superb appearance) but Ranveer is glowing just as much. This baby is truly blessed to have such parents. DeepVeer are the most authentic BW couple around.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

It should be ok in case they know then or just take it n tell them later they will taste. Where’s their security 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

they must know them or they not be that up close or hug them. I don’t think they that stupid 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I noticed that too. Ranveer is glowing just as much as Deepika, if not more. 🥰

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Didn't knew a pregnancy will turn a couple into Abbas Mastan. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Even then. We don’t know where their hands have been and where that mithai came from- especially now that she is carrying. I am probably being a germaphobe but I dislike when even my ghar ke log try to feed me, let alone the outsiders. Anyway, that’s just me but I am sure they know what they are doing.

Nope you’re not germaphpbe. It’s perfectly normal to not want someone (certainly not strangers) put the hands in your mouth. Please keep your hands away from me smiley24 I could never do it myself