Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

Oh ok. I thought it’s PR.

someone asked how to rank up on IF, rank up aise hote hain ki just fill the pages up with unrelated stuffsmiley36

We are pro at this smiley16

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

They called Aditya someone who has no big hits in recently and Vir Das! Again he is talking while he is giving the interview. And yes he was going to show his phone, as everyone who went there showed the items they can not live without. Do you think it would be for a second? Why did he not say look this is Katrina when she is young? There is no evidence to infer it. Yeah everyone who showed items talked about them and explained how they used them. So he could not just keep showing the back of his phone. He had to share more. But for one second? Have you seen the full interview? Have you seen all the other people that came. 

In terms of PR. They aren't the ones buying awards because they were couple wins. 85% of spouses have pictures of their spouses and their kids. So it is not unique. Now someone can not show their phone that happens to have a picture of their spouse without being judged? If that is cringe of all things? Then what do people think of Ranbir's public flirting. His talking about his wife's bathroom habits? 

A. ARK has a female following, video would have gotten hits. Vir Das has fan following for his comedy. These interviews don't just happen, they are planned

B. Show, don't tell. Good actor knows that. Vicky sneakily opened hiss lockscreen and went this is my phone (see, my lockscreen is my wife) please dont miss the sarcasm there. 

C. I find 70-85 of them cringe. It's a personal choice. I didn't go up the stage and go "Bhai, lockscreen change kar, I don't like it" M not projecting my views on him (and I am guilty of doing that sometimes) because I understand jo mere liye cringe hai, woh kisi aur ke liye sweet hai. Heck, when I grow up more, I may find it cute. You also missed the part where I said that that people put up the picture because I believe it makes them seeing the picture happy for a split second.

D. Just because I am a Vicky fan, I won't deny that he has one of the most brilliant PR teams, acc to me. Maybe it helps that he is sensible to begin with. They know what works for him, and outside this video, both milk it. The ZHZB promotion was just VicKat and how Sara is middle class. Is it wrong or right, it's up for debate. And yes, couples bring up each other unprompted (Just like in this video, my whole point was that even if it was jaan bujhke, we are simply fighting and getting messy on this forum for a small video. Abhi love and war hai, usmein jyaada scope hai, ruko Zara) 

Iske aage I won't reply, irrespective of what is interpreted, because I don't want the mods to go "ek aur lafda shuru kar Diya isne"

SakZ thumbnail

Do you think they didn’t think people will catch it ? Lol. Everything is intended!

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What qualifies a husband as a green flag husband?? I want to know if my hubby is a green flag?smiley42smiley43smiley27

His His name shouldn't be Ranbir Kapoor then you are fine. 

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Will the part green from his mother country India make him a green one?

Part time green flag 😂 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kinda cringe but whatever floats his boat

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

What about using little green and red flags in discussions (right hand = green, left hand = red)...Couple consulting also could use them...just imagining the up & down that would happen during the debate makes me laugh (especially when confounding the flag to wag)...

Honestly, why even use a flag for characterizing another person? It makes only sense to show own inclinations (e.g. to a country or to a club), imo.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

A. ARK has a female following, video would have gotten hits. Vir Das has fan following for his comedy. These interviews don't just happen, they are planned

B. Show, don't tell. Good actor knows that. Vicky sneakily opened hiss lockscreen and went this is my phone (see, my lockscreen is my wife) please dont miss the sarcasm there. 

C. I find 70-85 of them cringe. It's a personal choice. I didn't go up the stage and go "Bhai, lockscreen change kar, I don't like it" M not projecting my views on him (and I am guilty of doing that sometimes) because I understand jo mere liye cringe hai, woh kisi aur ke liye sweet hai. Heck, when I grow up more, I may find it cute. You also missed the part where I said that that people put up the picture because I believe it makes them seeing the picture happy for a split second.

D. Just because I am a Vicky fan, I won't deny that he has one of the most brilliant PR teams, acc to me. Maybe it helps that he is sensible to begin with. They know what works for him, and outside this video, both milk it. The ZHZB promotion was just VicKat and how Sara is middle class. Is it wrong or right, it's up for debate. And yes, couples bring up each other unprompted (Just like in this video, my whole point was that even if it was jaan bujhke, we are simply fighting and getting messy on this forum for a small video. Abhi love and war hai, usmein jyaada scope hai, ruko Zara) 

Iske aage I won't reply, irrespective of what is interpreted, because I don't want the mods to go "ek aur lafda shuru kar Diya isne"

I don't believe a single word of what you're saying. A genuine green flag couple like them wouldn't need PR. It was probably just our green flag walking around, sporting the Animal inspired look casually, when GQ stopped them and asked what's on his phone. Now, Vicky, who's a walking green flag and doesn't need to flaunt his love for his wife to stay in the news, was caught off guard and had to show his phone screen for like 4 seconds, which happened to show little Katrina on his home screen. Poor guy. I don't understand why you're all against him.

SakZ thumbnail

Tbh, vicky and kat are popular now for their marriage and green flag relationship even though vicky needs more recognition as a skilled actor.