Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rohan20025555

The actual matter is that Kavya is too pure. She's so soft-hearted and understanding that she empathizes and sympathizes with a criminal's condition too.

bachpan ke din yaad aa gaye. hehehe Soft-hearted people suffer the most.

Uska intention achaa hai par criminals ke liye nahi.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohan20025555

I'm shocked why Kavya trusted Netaji in the first place. She should always have had an eye on his games and tactics. This is an eye opener for her. She now finally realizes that Netaji can stoop to any level to protect himself and his reputation.

He will not change.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Its too suffocating to see too much of family drama. With Dadi entering next week, it will become more. And all this is only to separate Adi and Kavya, so that Kavya moves out of Adi's life and Pradhan house??

I think, the story is completly drifting away from its plot. Neither Adi proving to be supporting husband/able to achieve something in his life, nor Kavya able to achieve her primary goal i.e. to listen to the needy/common people and help them.

Its high time, the makers stop this family drama a bit and move on to professional journey of both Adi and Kavya and show us challenges and conflicts there..

Hm right . So true. 

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Thanks for all your comments 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for all your efforts once again and keep writing..