Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

RajVi have good chemistry but what's the point when they hardly have any scenes together after marriage?

Monisha - The actress (Srishti Jain) with a unique voice is good no doubt - the character has too much screenspace. Yes, I get it she is obsessed to the next level with RV but is it necessary to show that in every other scene? I haven't seen KKB before, so not sure if this is the pacing of the serial but it looks dragged to me. 

Dadaji gets a monologue every other day. Why? Again, the actor is good, just that his dialogues are repetitive. And it's unbelievable that Dadiji - Dadaji are unaware of RV - Khushi situationship when the entire family has suffered so much. Infact, I believe that it was Dadaji who had first given signs of something amiss when talking to Prachi about RajVi first dinner date.

Nothing has really happened after Purvi was dropped off for pagphera. The entire family just left for Mandir. Huh? Why not take Khushi - Purvi if it was that important?

Purvi not confiding in Prachi is just stupid considering how caring and strong Prachi is. Guess RV will come back for Purvi then. He already has a guilty conscience, maybe he will give into Dadiji - Dadaji pressure.

Story needs to improve big time. Eg. Monisha picking up the ring in the post wedding ritual in front of everyone as a prank / bet was smiley29.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

At this point,I don't know if there is a reason or a point to all this sets of fast paced revelations or they are just doing stuff to improve trp without really focusing on story or cohesion. At the pace in which it was going I thought the show was going to end or something but there are no rumours of that. And the motivation and revenge in itself sounds good as a plot but execution is so bad with kitchen politics. At this point if we cannot get rajvi scenes, atleast give us scenes with rv and kk.