Toxic Babita - Cause for Virat’s divorce?

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Seeing how Babita manipulated Virat with creating a scene at the Chitnis’ family, I am beginning to wonder if Babita was the one to instigate Virat’s ex Priyanka…what if for fake pride, she gives an irrefutable offer to Priyanka  - divorce Virat, and I will give you so much money that your family  won’t have to do any work?” 

Babita has a bias against middle class folks, and it’s been hinted that Oriyanka too was from middle class. What if Babita had wanted a rich bimbo like Sanjana in the first place but Priyanka foiled her plans.

It would be nice if they unraveled that it was Babita with Bebe’s help who distanced Dildaar from his family too…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

My guess too. Fits well with what we know of the character so far. Apart from the small possibility that Priyanka was the way they say she was. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice topic. smiley20

From what they have shown till now.. Virat always complained about ALL women being gold diggers which led me to believe Priyanka was one as well. And plus in the flashback, she threw the divorce papers at him, and asked him for share in the property. So it was a messy divorce. Plus Kishori (in one sbb/sbs segment) shared that Priyanka alleged that Virat abused her, beat her up and hence she divorced him. But this wasn't necessarily shown. (Was it? Pls correct me..) smiley5

Babita hates middle class, lower class girls because they are always after money. She also wanted Virat to marry Sanjana who was a rich Dumbo, who she could control through money. So this begs the question whether Priyanka was from a middle class or rich family. Also whether it was an arranged or love marriage. 

From Virat, I got the impression that Priyanka was a middle class girl who he fell in love with, married and she was more interested in his money, so she left him after getting it. From Babita, she said that Virat was heart broken, went into a depressed phase, got taunts from the Delhi society and hence they came to Mumbai to start afresh. So they will show more once they show Priyanka back. And I am not in a hurry. smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

About Babita actor mentioning Virat abused her - that was in relation to the staged meeting in which one person was made to allege that he did. Don't think it actually did happen or Priyanka accused - or at least is unknown. 

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think as per my understanding from the show Priyanka was a middle class girl whom Virat fell in love and she betrayed him . She was after his money she said same in the flashback scene so she will never be a positive girl as Virat ML is firm about it. They will never show their ML guilty in his first relationship as per my knowledge about ITV. So Virat divorce reason will be Priyanka mistake only. 

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree Babita is one cunning & selfish lady who only cares about money and how to keep her family in control. She can’t see if something goes out of control . Babita mother is also same . 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For once Babita is not the villain. Virat mentioned that Priyanka took away all his money. My guess is that she probably cleaned their joint account and then asked for more alimony. He had gone against his family to marry her. And she used him. Not to say that Babita being Babita didn't have some issues with middleclass Priyanka.