Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

those who battled cancer..those who lost lives to cancer..those who survived it..those who are in remission..families of those who battled it..families of those who lost lives to it..

As a part of one such family, I wouldn't give her any attention because it will only give her the relevance she craves. However, it goes without saying that her stunt was extremely pathetic and insensitive.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

You won’t believe but I typed exactly this and then decided against posting it. 😆

these people think people in the courts are jhak maroing without any work. 😅

I'm not sure if it's going to achieve anything substantial.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I am so sorry to hear that. My worst nightmare which I live with 24/7.

Sending lots and lots of prayers your way! smiley27

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am not sure who gave an idea to fake her death. Even if there is no fine on her, she will learn a lesson to never do such pranks. She is not in her school days where she can get away with it. A few family members died of cancer. And all in their 40s. There were other ways to spread the awareness and this was not the way. 

Edited by Bekind - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

"defamation" simply isn't the right accusation...misuse of a serious desease for own gains (publicity) would be more right...but I doubt that this offence could be dealt with like a crime.

Anyways, one should not play with death...it could back-fire (death saying "oh, you want to play with me? Okay, I'll come")

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Defamation would be if she misrepresented facts about an individual or a group of people.  That’s not what she did.  She lied and emotionally manipulated people, and very likely triggered a lot of people who are affected by cancer either directly or as a family member.  I’m not opposed to the FIR at all. I’m actually surprised the state prosecutors haven’t charged her with anything yet.  But defamation sounds like the wrong case.  

A large of group of people should file a class action civil suit against her for emotional distress and sue her for a large sum of money.  

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Ek toh vehli Poonam Pandey 

Aur uss par se aur vehle yeh log jo baat baat par case file karte rehte hain 

This case filing is as attention seeking as Poonam's act. smiley29

100Cr?? Kuchh bhi to grab eyeballs. As if anything is going to come out of this defamation case smiley36