NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Is anyone even minutely interested in this show? Promos are so flat 😂 they are boring and filled with Historical inaccuracies both in costume and story depts 😂🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Is anyone even minutely interested in this show? Promos are so flat 😂 they are boring and filled with Historical inaccuracies both in costume and story depts 😂🤣

i am only interested in making forum active to see read others trolling the show smiley37

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am only interested in making forum active to see read others trolling the show smiley37

Ekta made no efforts for this show, looks like she deliberately wants it to flop 🙄 The show is below average. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Ekta made no efforts for this show, looks like she deliberately wants it to flop 🙄 The show is below average. 

chandra nandini was far superior than this smiley36

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ekta only lends her name to shows these days casting, pre production activities are done by outsourced agencies.

Prachand Ashok is a piece of fiction by Balaji Telefilms it has got nothing to do with history.

Adnan khan is fit for family drama not historicals..As such a decent actor with a fabulous voice but he does not fit in here.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 3 months ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

chandra nandini was far superior than this smiley36

Sasural Simar ka showed  better VFX than this smiley37 

mushat thumbnail

I doubt it ll get 1 as opening TRP smiley36. Such a thanda reaction for this highly anticipated historical love story. smiley37

mushat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Ekta only lends her name to shows these days casting, pre production activities are done by outsourced agencies.

Prachand Ashok is a piece of fiction by Balaji Telefilms it has got nothing to do with history.

Adnan khan is fit for family drama not historicals..As such a decent actor with a fabulous voice but he does not fit in here.

Ekta should have taken her regular King RTsmiley37.

RT will be remembered as Ekta's King in her historical serials smiley36. Honestly he has the aura , looks  to be the king. Adnaan doesn't even look Royal . His bahubali scene was funny too smiley36 kamjor bahubali lag raha haismiley37

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Ekta should have taken her regular King RTsmiley37.

RT will be remembered as Ekta's King in her historical serials smiley36. Honestly he has the aura , looks  to be the king. Adnaan doesn't even look Royal . His bahubali scene was funny too smiley36 kamjor bahubali lag raha haismiley37

Hey, be it RT or Adnan, both would have looked funny, as any show of Ekta at some point ends up being disappointing and lacks originality. The actors are just doing their job and their best. (I'm biased towards Adnan as I've grown to love that guy's dedication and honesty, even if it hurts a bit).