Pammi's behaviour towards Neetii and the baby future track

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

When Neetii had entered the house as Rajiv's wife on Pari's insistance remember how she behaved and treated Neetii?

Called her a homwrecker, was unnecessarily harsh to her and completely blamed her for Pari's misfortune when in reality it was all Rajiv's doing.

Even suggested Neetii may have planned the baby to break pariraj marriage and that she may have known everything from the start but would never doubt Pari and would blindly believe her.

When Neetii was clearly feeling insecure of Pari being around Rajiv, she instead of addressing it by sending Pari away insisted on her staying in the house and being a third wheel between RajNeetii. Why she never had this consideration for Neetii? On the other hand she is literally denying Neetii medical condition inspite of verifying it herself by stealing the reports from the doctor and still kept blaming her for faking the memory loss, she is so insecure if Neetii's presence and is ready to accuse and doubt her even though she actually meant no harm. When she needed Neetii to withdraw the case against Pari that time she was literally behind her and hovering around her even though Sukhwinder told her to get lost. 

Even if Neetii were to sacrifice her life or do something detrimental towards her own wellbeing to help the bajwas they will doubt her and label it as her chalaaki while would place Pari on a pedestal for the exact same thing. Shameless people.

Matlab as long as they need Neetii she will do whatever it takes to keep her around because tomorrow I am pretty sure the baby which Pari has in her womb is at the end Neetii's DNA only, it exists because Neetii wanted that child. Even though Bebe may have manipulated Neetii against her own baby or fate may have caused her to lose her memory, tomorrow if there were health related complications to emerge with the child and Neetii were the only one to help salvage the baby they wouldn't hesitate to literally blackmail Neetii emotionally or force her to remember her past while still knowing that it could affect her health just for their own selfish motives.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Rein123

When Neetii had entered the house as Rajiv's wife on Pari's insistance remember how she behaved and treated Neetii?

Called her a homeworker, was unnecessarily harsh to her and completely blamed her for Pari's misfortune when in reality it was all Rajiv's doing.

Even suggested Neetii may have planned the baby to break pariraj marriage and that she may have known everything from the start but would never doubt Pari and would blindly believe her.

When Neetii was clearly feeling insecure of Pari being around Rajiv, she instead of addressing it by sending Pari away insisted on her staying in the house and being a third wheel between RajNeetii. Why she never had this consideration for Neetii? On the other hand she is literally denying Neetii medical condition inspite of verifying it herself by stealing the reports from the doctor and still kept blaming her for faking the memory loss, she is so insecure if Neetii's presence and is ready to accuse and doubt her even though she actually meant no harm. When she needed Neetii to withdraw the case against Pari that time she was literally behind her and hovering around her even though Sukhwinder told her to get lost. 

Even if Neetii were to sacrifice her life or do something detrimental for her own wellbeing to help the bajwas they will doubt her and label it as her chalaaki while would place Pari on a pedestal for the exact same thing. Shameless people.

Matlab as long as they need Neetii she will do whatever it takes to keep her around because tomorrow I am pretty sure the baby which Pari has in her womb is at the end Neetii's DNA only, it exists because Neetii wanted that child. Even though Bebe may have manipulated Neetii against her own baby or fate may have caused her to lose her memory, tomorrow if there were health related complications to emerge with the child and Neetii were the only one to help salvage the baby they wouldn't hesitate to literally blackmail Neetii emotionally or force her to remember her past while still knowing that it could affect her health just for their own selfish motives.

during neeti's pregnancy, when neeti saved pari from brothel, still that was not enough for this taai to not be harsh on neeti. She very well knew that pari n rajiv were fooling neeti still this delusional taai wanted to believe that ulta neeti was fooling them n only neeti is wrong. Today i didn't get shocked at all seeing taai's reaction to neeti's kidnapping. I expected exact same reaction from her coz i know how unfair she has been towards neeti since the start

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

during neeti's pregnancy, when neeti saved pari from brothel, still that was not enough for this taai to not be harsh on neeti. She very well knew that pari n rajiv were fooling neeti still this delusional taai wanted to believe that ulta neeti was fooling them n only neeti is wrong. Today i didn't get shocked at all seeing taai's reaction to neeti's kidnapping. I expected exact same reaction from her coz i know how unfair she has been towards neeti since the start

I swear, it's literally shocking, I mean let's say you think she is lying and faking her memory loss but how can one be so casual over the news of her kidnapping? Especially when this was confirmed by her own son. If the same thing were to have happened to Pari she would have rushed to the police station and would have pulled every string possible to rescue Pari.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Rein123

I swear, it's literally shocking, I mean let's say you think she is lying and faking her memory loss but how can one be so casual over the news of her kidnapping? Especially when this was confirmed by her own son. If the same thing were to have happened to Pari she would have rushed to the police station and would have pulled every string possible to rescue Pari.

of course for any normal person, this is shocking. But i know this taai hates neeti as if neeti stole her kidney or something. If tomorrow Daljit marries neeti n neeti becomes her bahu, i would love to see neeti n Daljit band bajao this taai

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

of course for any normal person, this is shocking. But i know this taai hates neeti as if neeti stole her kidney or something. If tomorrow Daljit marries neeti n neeti becomes her bahu, i would love to see neeti n Daljit band bajao this taai

Then that would be like Karma hitting her, remember how she would tell Gurinder to accept Pari and all that BS. Let's see if she would accept Neetii as Daljeet's wife and her own DIL. Also there is another thing, if at all Pari ends up birthing Neetii's child then no body can deny the relationship that Rajneetii share the biological parents of that baby. With Neetii entering as Daljeets wife it would be an epic twist.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 months ago