Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

yeh aamir apologised for it, I think even on his show satyamev jayate he also apologised for problematic things his old films had and that he will try to do better in his current films 

Opinuons 

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://x.com/AamirsDevotee/status/1754537002756911347?s=20  

Kiran also replied on this topic lol

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I haven't seen Kiran's original comments that Vanga reacted to. Did she really not mention his movie? Can someone share her recent comments on misogyny? 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She replied with so much grace and poise, this is the way you reply to someone, vanga was just rude. Maybe he should have researched that aamir apologised for the song he mentioned, becuase now he is looking silly. Love how she said vanga should talk to aamir man to man rather than asking her 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't read Kiran's original comments on misogyny, so won't comment on that. But one thing she's right on is that why did Vanga feel the need to take the criticism of his film (if it actually was pointed towards him) and link it back to Aamir? He is her ex-husband, and moreover she's not responsible for him or his films that he had done in his career. He didn't find anything objectionable in her work so he put it on the next person she WAS with at one point, all the while referring to her as "wo aurat". His films imitate his own attitude IRL. 

I have noticed he increasingly does this when people and particularly women criticise his movies. He won't take their names and say, that lady or wo aurat. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

More than for that fun song, Aamir should have apologized for that famous RAPE SCENE OF DIL. 

That was what I truly thought was something genuinely problematic.