Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

I always enjoyed VVC work. He has a great vision of cinema. His magic always deliver with Hirani. As of this movie it is absolutely brilliant. Each and every performance has given their best. Not a single character in this movie underperformed or over performed. Vikrant is simply brilliant and he did deserved to win best actor in main category. Have tissues and your favorite snacks. It is one of the most motivational and inspiring movies of Bollywood. How a 12th fail student makes his dream come true with dedication and determination. If you have enjoyed Vikrant in television then you will absolutely love him in this movie.

As 12th fail stems from a very positive book, I like that Chopra captured the spirit of the reference.

Vikrant was an excellent choice.

In Chopra's filmography as a director there are already fine movies...and he made good choices as a producer.

Still, I dislike him on a personal level...

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

As 12th fail stems from a very positive book, I like that Chopra captured the spirit of the reference.

In Chopra's filmography as a director there are already fine movies...and he made good choices as a producer.

Why personal level?smiley3

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

Why personal level?smiley3

As a person ... not as a filmmaker.

Some incidents gave me negative feelings.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't like Vidhu either he comes across as insolent and brash