Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

I think he was in 3 hours of the finalesmiley37 His drunk dancing and banter is just annoying.

It's like he's jobless all year and then comes to annoy everyone during the bigg boss season.

Bharti and harsh u atleast see elsewhere. And we're somewhat bearable.

Sohail and Arbaz were so boring they had to being Bharti in to do something smiley37I hope endmol and colors aren't paying them for playing statue and giving a few awkward laughs.

Sohail phoonk ke aaya tha..smiley14 Sallu even whispered in his ears - “Behave” smiley36 Then they abruptly concluded the session!smiley39

Edited by mahiya - 4 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Y ou know I was watching the last episode of the finale when the so called winer was saying God gives everyone same beta ,brother and son, I was saying all that time God forbid .

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
becoz there was fight between kapil n channel in 2015 that's kapil moved his show to Sony tv.

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly, it was so boring. Even some of the jokes of Bharti were below the belt.

They should have scheduled it for 3 hrs and finish it off without so called comedy.

May be show the way all of them got ready etc. All of them especially finalists looked bored and exhausted.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ab netflix move hogaya hai kapil sunil ke saath😂😂

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed. Never found any of their jokes funny. The makers shouldn't have dragged this for 6 hours when they didn't have any other content to show.