Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

Aur Toshu ne toh do din phele bahut tameez se baat ki thi right?

I don't see anyone bashing him. Pakhi and Toshu have humiliated her a 100 times worse but unko toh Anupama gale pad pad kar vapas accept kar leti hai.

Toshu ne itna bola phir bhi uske ghar me saara kaam karke gayi.

But now she will act as if Adhya is the worst kid in the universe. As if she ever cared about her in the first place 

Aur yeh ek event nahi hai... yeh pehle bhi hua hai bahut baar.. remember when he went to the extent of questioning her character? smiley26

Originally posted by: Paru...

Toshu got appreciation for misbehaving with Anu  by Anuj solos .Same way CA 's misbehaviour will be justified by Anuj fans .But I can't appreciate a 12 year old doing manipulations ,plotting and faking panic attacks .Plz do watch latest promo eventhough I have no expectations from u guys.

I’ve said this before that disliking Anupama is not equal to liking Anuj, atleast on this forum.

Like you cant appreciate a 12 year old doing whatever you think she is, you saying ‘I have no expectations from you guys’ will not be appreciated either….you dont have to expect or like anything , you are welcome to stay away and if you’ve shared your POV here, you are bound to get replies of all kinds, isnt that what forums are for? a discussion?

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Muskie

And why is it always that when her own kids misbehave with her, like goes on her character, calls her gold digger, abandons her, forces her out of her own house, takes away her dance academy, etc (agar saare kartoot likhungi toh shaam tak bhi khatam nahi hoga) 

And then CA "misbehaves" With her, pushes her due to the trauma people b like- that's why we shouldn't adopt kidssmiley11

DKP knows which tracks to use to garner traction…they could have shown Toshu’s insult as a promo but they chose CA’s instead cause they know this one will bring in more drama and get fans of either groups riled up while when Toshu insulted maa both sides were kinda united to hate him…

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: HpTheChosenOne

Aur yeh ek event nahi hai... yeh pehle bhi hua hai bahut baar.. remember when he went to the extent of questioning her character? smiley26

Anupamaa ke real baccho ko sau khoon maaf hai, but adopted wali ko itna bhi haq nahi ke woh usse naraaz ho, not that what CA is doing is nice but nobody wants to know why she’s behaving the way she is instead the focus is on how hurt maa is…

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yaaayysmiley40

Anupamaa is going to get back to her routine normal.smiley41

Cooking for everyone, feeding all n being fed insults by all. 

N dessert is insults from kids. Delicious!

Now she'll thrive in US. As Maa. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's funny how there can even be a comparison of trauma dealing of a 12 year old to trauma dealing of an adult much less comparing the victim to the cause of the trauma.

But well 🤷🏻‍♀️. The shows butchers every sensitive topic, every character in a desperate attempt to elevate the female lead. Nothing new.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

MAA ke khud ke bachhe who apparently have her Holy Sanskaar serve her abuses by dollops each time, every time. So how should a foster child who never had her so-called-mother in the most crucial times of her life behave on seeing the biggest abomination of her life?

She had all the time of the world for her grown up children whose sole objective in life (all of them) was to get married by hook or crook but had no intention of shouldering the responsibilities that came with it. But even on the day of CA's dance performance, she had to stay back at TamaShahsms because the witch ( read Baa) ke liye khichri banani thi.. 

Despite Pakhi's repeated snubbing, she had all the intention of bridging the gap by serving her with sandwiches and cold coffee, but she had to justify her absence from CA's life with Daadi se shaadi wala s**t?

Although I don't justify what CA is doing to Anupama, yet I would say she has learnt from the BEEEST aka Maa-Orat. The only difference is CA hasn't yet learnt the art of being a perpetrator with the most innocent, dukhiyari face. CA also has miles to travel before she can hurl verbal abuses with chocked throat .

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

anupama herself has slapped rakhi and mohlla women and dimpy and even malati 

she has no rights to say why me when others behave same with her 

first anupama should learn to behave with manners with non shahs including in laws like malati, barkha, adhik etc later shed crocodile tears about others misbehaving with her 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago