Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know everything......but I know this much....that no Corporation or SRK will spend 500 crores to make a movie hit......smiley37

and Kajol says.....AIDS is like common cold.smiley22....that girl grew up on Mills&Boons....so u can believe her if you want..smiley36

What is the comment Kajol made that everyone here keeps talking about that she was making fun of?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

What is the comment Kajol made that everyone here keeps talking about that she was making fun of?

she wanted to know how much money pathan really made? she asked that question to srk. I guess she is bitter that she is doing OTT releases now lol  tell her to do a movie where she is the lead without a superstar and make that a hit to prove her stardom 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

she wanted to know how much money pathan really made? she asked that question to srk. I guess she is bitter that she is doing OTT releases now lol  tell her to do a movie where she is the lead without a superstar and make that a hit to prove her stardom 

Oh, that's such a horrible thing for her to say. Especially considering her husband can only get his name in the news and media when he makes allegations against other filmmakers and production companies since that's the only way his films get any attention. 

Kajol's stardom is entirely dependent on SRK. Take away her movies with him and all of that goodwill towards her is lost. I wonder if she is bitter that SRK doesn't ask her to be in his films anymore. If she's that upset, she should tell her husband to produce more films for her or get KJo to cast her again.

I sympathize with her a little because I know she said that all of her contemporaries can't get theatrical roles anymore, and Kajol was probably the biggest in terms of 90s actresses outside of Madhuri, but there's no reason to make such a mean-spirited comment.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/kajol-trends-on-twitter-after-she-asks-shah-rukh-khan-about-real-pathaan-box-office-collection/articleshow/101797702.cms?from=mdr

Of course the collection had been discussed in the filmindustry circles and her dear husband (and others) may have expressed some doubt (jealousy is one of the most prevalent feelings in this kind of industry).

Ajay's own action movie with Tabu (he also had produced it - Bholaa, released in March 2023, a remake of the successful 2019 Tamil movie Kathi) hadn't done well (budget 100 cr, worldwide gross collection 111 cr), so he certainly was bitter. Kajol has a strange inclination to be in Ajay's 'good books' against her friends...

Basically, it is this remark what SRK-dislikers take as a 'proof' (the only one, btw.).It is simply ridiculous relative to the collection numbers...

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Oh, that's such a horrible thing for her to say. Especially considering her husband can only get his name in the news and media when he makes allegations against other filmmakers and production companies since that's the only way his films get any attention. 

Kajol's stardom is entirely dependent on SRK. Take away her movies with him and all of that goodwill towards her is lost. I wonder if she is bitter that SRK doesn't ask her to be in his films anymore. If she's that upset, she should tell her husband to produce more films for her or get KJo to cast her again.

I sympathize with her a little because I know she said that all of her contemporaries can't get theatrical roles anymore, and Kajol was probably the biggest in terms of 90s actresses outside of Madhuri, but there's no reason to make such a mean-spirited comment.

and still people call her SRK's friend....smiley36

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: naaznin

They take away opportunities from new talent. Instead of new actors coming in we r tortured to see these oldies romancing girls less than half their age. 

what talent ????? Like seriously they not competing with youngsters and most make 1-2 movies a year and in case the new gen were so talented it would show. But why target the khans Akshay Kumar makes the most movies why not target him lol or Ajay or etc. sunny deol made a comeback n Bobby. It’s about what majority want to see not the minority and no one is stopping them to make movies. Point those who want to see a movie will others won’t. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

in 2025, all will become 60, high time for them to stop doing hero roles and do father roles,smiley36

Mere hisab se to Dada ji wale roles bhi kar sakte hai: 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

when people say khans are taking work from young actors, HOW? SRK's last release movie was 2018. He came back with pathan 2023. They hardly release that many movies a year. If I don't want to watch ranbir or ranveer movies, I want to have options of the many actors I want to watch. For all of you who like watching rs rk you have options to watch their movies. Let the people who want to see Khans in lead roles and not playing second to someone watch them. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know everything......but I know this much....that no Corporation or SRK will spend 500 crores to make a movie hit......smiley37

and Kajol says.....AIDS is like common cold.smiley22....that girl grew up on Mills&Boons....so u can believe her if you want..smiley36

Aapka ganit khrab hai smiley36

https://youtu.be/X3CDguCaQD8?si=DhxP3di9dfd2O-By

This is why Insiders were making fun as they know collections calculation.