Posted: 6 months ago

Where is FAQ of this forum? 

Edited by Kaori69 - 6 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Originally posted by: Kaori69

Viswasruti / or LizzieBennet

I was told that you loose previlege to open new thread for the future, you must need to ask us first for permission

Secondly, for music corner on week # 19 Theme suspence, any time limit to post song :For example after oct 20, 2023 you can not post or one can post anytime.Let me know.

I am in, you can count on me, many interesting Theme you guys have

Anyway which week # is latest? How you Count by week? Right now oct so it could be week # 40 or so. Let me know how you calculate week 

Kaori69

India Forum

Tuesday 

You do not need to ask permission for regular threads - only for ATs. For any other threads, please check if one already exists so as not to repeat the topic, or if in doubt, PM us. 

For Theme of the week, you need to sign up on the thread.  

Please check the pinned thread on Theme of the Week Sign up - it tells you which weeks are ongoing and how many TOTWs have already been posted. You can click on each TOTW link - that will take you to the threads that have been posted so far. 

The week starts every Sunday. 

You can continue posting on older threads- there is no time limit. 

We started the initiative sometime in May so the weeks were calculated starting from then every Sunday. If someone did not sign up a particular week or no one posted a theme on a particular Sunday, then the numbering would carry forward to the next Sunday. 

Hope this helps. If you want to sign up for TOTW please let us know on the thread for TOTW and tell us which week and what theme you will host. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
Nishnesh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

You do not need to ask permission for regular threads - only for ATs. For any other threads, please check if one already exists so as not to repeat the topic, or if in doubt, PM us. 

For Theme of the week, you need to sign up on the thread.  

Please check the pinned thread on Theme of the Week Sign up - it tells you which weeks are ongoing and how many TOTWs have already been posted. You can click on each TOTW link - that will take you to the threads that have been posted so far. 

The week starts every Sunday. 

You can continue posting on older threads- there is no time limit. 

We started the initiative sometime in May so the weeks were calculated starting from then every Sunday. If someone did not sign up a particular week or no one posted a theme on a particular Sunday, then the numbering would carry forward to the next Sunday. 

Hope this helps. If you want to sign up for TOTW please let us know on the thread for TOTW and tell us which week and what theme you will host. 

Thank you very much for kind information. I will let you guys know through PM  ( message) for hosting certain theme.

Edited by Kaori69 - 6 months ago
Nishnesh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Hello

I would like to open Thread in  india Forum Music Corner, which will be single thread as follows

Contains with 2 Dialoges & 3 songs per single personality i also invited others to join post their desire star Anniversary dates regardless of their Language

Its better not to post in case copyright stuff not accept with big logo pops up than it sholud deleats with something else

"Anniversary dates of film personalities"

Kaori69

Edited by Kaori69 - 5 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Hello

Contains with 2 Dialoges & 3 songs per single personality 

Its better not to post in case copyright stuff not accept with big logo pops up than it sholud deleats with something else

"Anniversary dates of film personalities"

Not certain what you mean by anniversaries. Do you mean birth and death anniversaries? From what I understand you wish to make a thread where people can post 2 dialogues and 3 songs of any actor/ actress to commemorate their birth / death anniversary. Am I correct? 

A) Since this is a music forum, we can’t allow dialogues. You can post in the Bollywood forum for dialogues.

B) Again, since this is music corner, the thread cannot be restricted only to film personalities or only actors. Everyone involved in making a song - music directors, lyricists, singers, musicians need to be included and not just filmi musicians but also classical and other non-film artists. Prime importance needs to be given to song / music creation and not acting. 

For acting related threads, please post in Bollywood forum. 

You can post songs of an actor on their birth/death anniversary, but it can’t be only for actors or film related personalities. Your thread needs to be inclusive for other artists too. 

C) Please no restrictions like 3 songs only.. people can post whatever they wish to - 1 song or 2 song are acceptable as well. We don’t want spamming where one person is continuously posting on a thread with no participation from anyone else. Such threads can be locked. 

As regards copyright, sometimes YT videos are not allowed to be shared externally and hence a blank screen shows up. But when you click on the video it takes you to YT where you can view/listen to the song. Sometimes the same video is not visible in different countries. This is a common issue and we allow such YT links. We cannot insist that people post only embedded videos that are playable directly on IF. 

You can create a general commemorative Music thread. 

This thread will include 

Birth/ death anniversaries of Music personalities 

Milestone year for a particular album/ soundtrack release  

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Where is FAQ of this forum? 

We do not  have  an FAQ but you can refer to the Rules and guidelines here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5327083 

And here’s the Help desk. If you have questions you can post them here and any member can respond 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5326794

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Dear mods, please can you unlock this thread? Thanks a ton 🙏

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5333695?pn=9

Edited by dhun.laagi - 3 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

Dear mods, please can you unlock this thread? Thanks a ton 🙏

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5333695?pn=9