Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

I am trying to figure it out how the transition been? From DDLJ to befikre?? This is very surprising and even shocking.

The transition is easier to understand if you consider that DDLJ came out in 1995 and Befikre in 2016. That's more than 20 years. Also keep in mind that even Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan was considered a departure from his usual films since he asked SRK to break his no-kissing role onscreen for Katrina. In that sense, JTHJ was also far more modern than the usual Yash Chopra romances.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The transition is easier to understand if you consider that DDLJ came out in 1995 and Befikre in 2016. That's more than 20 years. Also keep in mind that even Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan was considered a departure from his usual films since he asked SRK to break his no-kissing role onscreen for Katrina. In that sense, JTHJ was also far more modern than the usual Yash Chopra romances.

that is why I did not liked Jab tak hai jaan 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

that is why I did not liked Jab tak hai jaan 

Then that makes sense about your feelings towards Befikre because it crosses way more lines than JTHJ. It got mixed reviews because some people felt Adi was trying too hard to appear modern and cool.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 4 months ago