Recommendations please...

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Guys , I really am looking to watch some filmy hate to love romance.. any recommdations...

I don't want to watch kundali bhagya as i am getting too attached to shaurya... and after this drugs case everyone will know that he tried to frame rajveer. there is no way he can be redeemed.. they killed him thoroughly

Only PreeSha moments are bit soothing...rest is useless.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

Guys , I really am looking to watch some filmy hate to love romance.. any recommdations...

I don't want to watch kundali bhagya as i am getting too attached to shaurya... and after this drugs case everyone will know that he tried to frame rajveer. there is no way he can be redeemed.. they killed him thoroughly

You can watch 3rd season of Imlie these days show is serving amazing angst and haters to lovers with good chemistry. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

If you want already off aired serial

Then ishqbaaz,kkb season 1, kundali bhagya season 1 till Rishab marriage,dil mill Gaye ,There are so many options.....Last a two decades hate to love is the main trope of itv....

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

wow thanks dear... will watch it. it has my favvy lead actor too..i didn't strt as they gave him a terrible hair style.smiley19 in the latest promos he looks dashing as usual.. smiley27

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

chalo achi list ban gayi... will watch kb season 1 first

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mehandi hai rachne wali tops my list. Who can forget Hyderabad ka don Raghav and Pallavi's feud?

Pratigya

Aisi deewangi dekhi nahi kahi

Katha Ankahee

Kya Qusoor hai Amala Ka?

Edited by capricornrcks - 4 months ago
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Mehandi hai rachne wali tops my list. Who can forget Hyderabad ka don Raghav and Pallavi's feud?

Pragya

Aisi deewangi dekhi nahi kahi

Katha Ankahee

Kya Kasoor hai Amla Ka?

MHRW smiley19 golden days dear.. i actually made an insta account chulbuli rao... raghav rao ki (hypothetical)beti... i was mad about this couple...roz memes banana post karna

aisi deewangi nahi dekha... will try now.

Thanks dear :)

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MHRW smiley19 golden days dear.. i actually made an insta account chulbuli rao... raghav rao ki (hypothetical)beti... i was mad about this couple...roz memes banana post karna

aisi deewangi nahi dekha... will try now.

Thanks dear :)

Who doesn't love Raghav Rao? I love that his attitude and ego remained the same even after Pallavi married him and mellowed him.Who can forget dialogues like "When Raghav Rao is here, have no fear." The man genuinely believed that he's got superior taste in everything. Even after presenting such a gaudy tasteless sari to Pallavi for Vat Savitri.

Aisi deewangi is ok but the romance wasn't built up properly. I'd recommend Begusarai's Lakhan for a well-written bad boy hero more. But the heroine is very submissive and finds her voice and stands up to the hero only after some 100 episodes. So it isn't quite hate-to-love romance. More like fear-to-love.They are both quiet people though he's a silent volcano who is likely to erupt at any moment.

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

For the ongoing ones..

Imlie Gen 3 

Pandya Store Gen 3 

Fairy Tale season 1 & 2 (It's a Pak drama on YouTube)