Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

duplicate

Edited by Ashviniv - 4 months ago
Nia_d thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Teri Meri Dooriyan: Spilling the Hidden twists and turns!! Sasha turns bride for Veer as Keerat leaves (latestgossipwu.com) Donaji for you, This was expected but Angad won't believe and after divorce only , Veer will be habituated to drugs and will come to know

That headline made me choke with laughter. Imagine Sasha as a Brar bahu! I know it may not happen but just imagining the reactions of Brar family!! Gurleen will be like, Keerat hi theek thi!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Teri Meri Dooriyan: Spilling the Hidden twists and turns!! Sasha turns bride for Veer as Keerat leaves (latestgossipwu.com) Donaji for you, This was expected but Angad won't believe and after divorce only , Veer will be habituated to drugs and will come to know

yeh website dusra serial gossip hai 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

yeh website dusra serial gossip hai 

Woh mujhko bhi laga tha lekin they gave back to back whack and correct predictions. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nia_d

That headline made me choke with laughter. Imagine Sasha as a Brar bahu! I know it may not happen but just imagining the reactions of Brar family!! Gurleen will be like, Keerat hi theek thi!

Don't go with headline, Veer will do more kaands bt not in front of brars. Sasha will give drugs one m ore time, Veer will humiliate her again in public place , might be some party. Keerat take the decision to not to marry Veer, but how she agreed to marry Garry, i will be curious. I think after heartbreak, Veer will be habituated to drugs, for which keerat/sahiba will be blamed, whether sahiba stays or not, this will increase Angad hate for sahiba further. 

Makers are going to show more toxic drama and a ruthless Angad. I want to see a fierce Sahiba not doormat one, if he ever try to dominate her. What is the role of Garry, bus nain matakka karne aaya hai or will he do something meaningful for new bhabhi.  

Nia_d thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Don't go with headline, Veer will do more kaands bt not in front of brars. Sasha will give drugs one m ore time, Veer will humiliate her again in public place , might be some party. Keerat take the decision to not to marry Veer, but how she agreed to marry Garry, i will be curious. I think after heartbreak, Veer will be habituated to drugs, for which keerat/sahiba will be blamed, whether sahiba stays or not, this will increase Angad hate for sahiba further. 

Makers are going to show more toxic drama and a ruthless Angad. I want to see a fierce Sahiba not doormat one, if he ever try to dominate her. What is the role of Garry, bus nain matakka karne aaya hai or will he do something meaningful for new bhabhi.  

Ah no.. that was just my khayali pulao because ek toh they ruined ML and FL, and now they're ruining Veer too! Brars pride themselves on the upbringing of their kids, dikh raha hai ab - ek se badhkar ek namuna hai yaha toh.

Edited by Nia_d - 4 months ago
Khaalidimaag thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This serial is a royal mess. How the hell could they be so sick and show this traumatizing, toxic relationship as rab ki banai hui jodi where this abuser apparently brought her back from the dead through his non-existent divine love at one point! Rab should sue these makers. Angad is nothing but Sahiba's pichhle janmon ka paap haunting her in this janam. 

Edited by Khaalidimaag - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

I am so happy that Angad is the one who decided to separate.smiley39

But I should come down to earth.

I wanted Sahiba to decide it tho. Now I seriously think Angad is aiming for a better bday gift. Ikyk 😇😇

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khaalidimaag

This serial is a royal mess. How the hell could they be so sick and show this traumatizing, toxic relationship as rab ki banai hui jodi where this abuser apparently brought her back from the dead through his non-existent divine love! Angad is nothing but Sahiba's pichhle janmon ka paap haunting her in this janam

Tell me about it. Never hated a character more! But what to do. These cheap stunts get them TRP. 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

I wanted Sahiba to decide it tho. Now I seriously think Angad is aiming for a better bday gift. 

Sister. You are being naive. Last time Sahiba ek S likhi usska nateeja ab tak jhel rahe. Iss baar marriage enthusiast khud shaadi tod rahe, bas puri tut jaaye. Bas itna sa khwab hai.

Angad ke aim se farak nahi padta lekin ek youtube comment padha, Angad ko jabse pata lag gaya Seerat ka divorce ho gaya tabse Sahiba ko room se phenk diya. Meri hasi. 

No need to fact check me, just laugh like I did on reading this comment on youtube.