Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 5 months ago

Initially I loved to use Natraj pencils and eraser in those days, after that shifted to Apsara platinum extra dark pencils.. Now looking at All these makes me miss my school days and my drawing days🌸

IMG_20231120_000322.jpg

images - 2023-11-19T235613.423.jpeg

apsara-pencils-343424.jpg

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

I used to make wax candles in bottle caps in those days

images - 2023-11-20T001937.035.jpeg

images - 2023-11-20T002128.823.jpeg

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I want a remake of kkavyanjalismiley36

Who would be Kavya and Anjali? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Who would be Kavya and Anjali? 

Another young hot couplesmiley42

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 3 months ago

Oh it's been 7 yrs I have not put rangoli on floor on Sankranti for whatever reasons, obviously looking at the colorful drawings on the floor in the streets now made me miss that activity today, 7 yrs back something similar to this peacock I ended up drawing which my mom liked it a lot, good old days I must say! 

IMG_20240115_183534.jpg

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Oh it's been 7 yrs I have not put rangoli on floor on Sankranti for whatever reasons, obviously looking at the colorful drawings on the floor in the streets now made me miss that activity today, 7 yrs back something similar to this peacock I ended up drawing which my mom liked it a lot, good old days I must say! 

IMG_20240115_183534.jpg

Beautiful 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Thank you for bringing the thread back to life, Newbird. I had thought that's it, it's gone because we had run out of stuff to post. smiley36It's probably back for a day.🤣

Edited by Nostalgia-02 - 3 months ago
Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Thank you for bringing the thread back to life, Newbird. I had thought that's it, it's gone because we had run out of stuff to post. smiley36It's probably back for a day.🤣

Oh looking at your UN while chatting I remembered this thread few days back! I don't think it's gone, loved reading childhood memories of everyone in this thread, I would like to read or see more of those stuff or memories from everyone, so hopefully this thread stay alive. 

Today I really missed mom,Rangoli Or Sankranti which we used to celebrate at home, so I really had stuff to post. I love my childhood and its memories and this was a nice thread to reminisce those childhood days, so I think I can come back to this thread again whenever I go into those memory lanes🌸

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Oh looking at your UN while chatting I remembered this thread few days back! I don't think it's gone, loved reading childhood memories of everyone in this thread, I would like to read or see more of those stuff or memories from everyone, so hopefully this thread stay alive. 

Today I really missed mom,Rangoli Or Sankranti which we used to celebrate at home, so I really had stuff to post. I love my childhood and its memories and this was a nice thread to reminisce those childhood days, so I think I can come back to this thread again whenever I go into those memory lanes🌸

We'll keep it going for as long as possible smiley42Childhood was the best phase of our livessmiley27