sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

I feel so bad for Parvati. Kartikeya is so cold and horrible to her. Its like he hates her. I understand that he tolerable to shiv bt he really treats Parvati like dirt. His stubbornness is just horrible and the way he smirks is so annoying.

I was happy when shiv was taking her away too bad they were stopped.

I really can't wait for the show to stop showing kartikeya and move on to the ganesha track. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sandiab

I feel so bad for Parvati. Kartikeya is so cold and horrible to her. Its like he hates her. I understand that he tolerable to shiv bt he really treats Parvati like dirt. His stubbornness is just horrible and the way he smirks is so annoying.

I really can't wait for the show to stop showing kartikeya and move on to the ganesha track. 

Me Too Poor Goddess Parvati 

kartikeya  Treats Her Very Badly.

smiley28smiley18

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sandiab

Kartikeya is really going overboard lol. 😂 He's egoistic over winning over Tarkasura. His demeanor with Nandi was really bad. He's treating the kritikas too badly as well. Like as a viewer, I was like, "okay kid, go do your own maag darshan on your own desires." 😂 Yeah, the truth is taking time to digest that he has existing birth parents & it takes time to accept the niyati and stuff. But, this kiddo is too much lol. 😂 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kartikeya is really going overboard lol. 😂 He's egoistic over winning over Tarkasura. His demeanor with Nandi was really bad. He's treating the kritikas too badly as well. Like as a viewer, I was like, "okay kid, go do your own maag darshan on your own desires." 😂 Yeah, the truth is taking time to digest that he has existing birth parents & it takes time to accept the niyati and stuff. But, this kiddo is too much lol. 😂 

[/QUOTE

Very True

His Hurting Goddess Parvati And Lord Shiv

smiley18smiley28

I Hope He Realizes The Love For His Parents Soon.