Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Actually, it is the other way around, Maa was hired to impart knowledge to the students.  smiley24smiley37

It'll be interesting to see a spicebox teaching incorrect English to others smiley20

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

That's the biggest problem with her / them ... They think her mannerisms, her dressing, her broken english, her  is what an average overworked homemaker woman relates to and hence they don't need to change.. At the same time they also want to pretend and project that progressive image through her .. Result is that Anupama's character becomes na ghar ki na ghat ki.. 

So she is also a gharelu, innocent, average lady who is not aware with the ways of the world, but at the same time she is also a woman who manages big business empire.

She is a very lower middle class who goes to a foreign country without any resources, but at the same time she is a YouTube star who might have possibly earned well. 

She is less educated but can teach Choti within a night and make her top in the exams. 

and many more... 

smiley36

Many more also includes 2 shadis and 2 divorces 😂

How can an average homemaker relate to a woman like her, it’s so difficult for a widowed or divorcee woman to get another chance and here she easily got divorced twice!
Jo poora din apne ex ke yahan padi rehti hai, apne husband aur bachhi ko chod kar nikal li, 5 saal Jogan bankar nikal diye, aur America mein ro ro kar apne manipulation skills dikha rahi hai, no one would in real life would relate to such a clown.

I hated this expression with that slight smile on her face yesterday and today when Anuj was talking about Shruti and also when he said that I searched for you, I was angry when you were leaving, the expression was almost of proud and arrogance as if trying to convey - kyon aa gayi akal thikane. I just can’t tolerate her superiority complex anymore

IMG_9069.jpeg

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Toshu ko bhi pata hai ko Anupamaa is a Panauti. So he wants to stay away 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It will be really progressive but correct me once anupama answered barkha in English related to gaslighting.

Anupama so need grooming classes 2 . I hope they show it 

I remember a serial banoo mein Teri dulhan where FL secretly joined English speaking classes, when villain accused FL at time it was revealed what she was hiding .

It will a slap on vanraj face that anupama cannot be taken outside in parties 

Anupamaa needs to be accepting, that the only change that can bring a change in her…

grooming wagera toh sab secondary hai, yeh bandi pehle maan le ki isko zarurat hai change hone ki, she furmly believes she is imperfectly perfect to koi kya hi kahe

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shahi is too regressive to show the progressive stuff you are suggesting..he will rather show Anupama teaching gujrati to Americans and giving them lectures🤣

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She believes use make nahin Maukon ko woh mil gayi.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Anupamaa needs to be accepting, that the only change that can bring a change in her…

grooming wagera toh sab secondary hai, yeh bandi pehle maan le ki isko zarurat hai change hone ki, she furmly believes she is imperfectly perfect to koi kya hi kahe

After all change begins with you..smiley9 

But in Anupama's case, she wants to slap Vanraj by concretizing every personality trait of hers, that was hated him. It's like telling him Ukhaad le jo ukhadna hai hum toh aise hi rahenge.. smiley36

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree but still behen bahut ro Li suti saaree mein , bahut attitude dekha liya vanar ko , ab kuch apne liye karo . Anupama kitna bhi roye suti saree mein uske baccho ko ghanta fark parta hai 

Dukhmukh , vanraj or Shah house ka makeover ho gaya par ye vaise ki vaise, kissi manga bhi nhi phir bhi mil gaya .

I recently saw akshara attire from yrkkh s3 after leap even she used dress in simple sarees look so beautiful , different looks were tried on her

I see rupali she looks so good but makers don't experiment different looks with her bas ek hi look ,mujhe rupali open hairs mein bahut acchi lagti hai 

Akshara was shown mother of grown up kids she started wearing suits once she returned from foreign but still no improvement in anupama 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 4 months ago