Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Hey y'all,

Let's keep this forum alive by writing more stories and discussing the episodes...what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanya.SRats

Hey y'all,

Let's keep this forum alive by writing more stories and discussing the episodes...what say?

yes guys let’s do it 

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail

As of now....it's like Kunal is split into 2 people.....one loves Vandana and Tara and the other favors his obsessive ex. It's so confusing as what he wants in his life. 

vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As of now....it's like Kunal is split into 2 people.....one loves Vandana and Tara and the other favors his obsessive ex. It's so confusing as what he wants in his life. 

I think vandu deserves better person not kunal he doesn’t deserve vandu he deserves Sonia  he’s confused person 🤷‍♀️ that’s it 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

With Soniya becoming hidden vamp, the show is on same track as of other star plus shows since 23 years lol...

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 3 months ago
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail

True....if this is going the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein way, than in that regard, Shagun was 10 times better....Sonia is just vile..I hope and pray the makers start up Kunal and Vandana's love story soon.... You can tell Kunal kind of has the hots for Vandana.....

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

True....if this is going the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein way, than in that regard, Shagun was 10 times better....Sonia is just vile..I hope and pray the makers start up Kunal and Vandana's love story soon.... You can tell Kunal kind of has the hots for Vandana.....

sure they both like each other but there is  a lot of verbal abuse pending from kunal after soniya manipulates him.. and then vandu's rona dhona

HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Unfortunately they showed that he has the hots for Sonia too :( The show was supposed to be about mature adults, here Kunal is like a teenage boy.