Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Please name one Bollywood where a hero falls for a girl over inner beauty? I don't even remembersmiley36

Tina says at the train station that she felt that she came in between 2 friends, she always saw they do love each other. When Anjali throughs her dubatta, she is verballing saying you have my blessings. Even when she write letters to her daughter, she says when they were married, she felt your father was missing anjali a lot. The biggest problem in the movie was how Anjali does not tell him right away that she is engaged to aman, her dancing with Rahul indicates she basically cheated on Aman. I am not sure why we all blaming Rahul and no one is picking on Anjali? Yes she realizes all of sudden that she is engaged, but when she runs away from dancing and she think its Rahul who surprises her and says I love you, Aman Say i love you too. I don't think Rahul was ever a bad guy, he never knew that his best friend has feelings for him.

At the Camp, Rahul is very happy to see Anjali at the camp. That was the reason her daughter goes to the camp and the entire family creates the atmosphere where Rahul realizes about his feelings. But no one in the camp knows about Amansmiley36 I don't think Rahul was in love with her because she now dresses up. She got engaged to Aman only because her mother wanted it, she did mentioned to her mother about how she is only compromising. Because she knows that she will never fall in love with anyone as she did with Rahul.

I believe Salman Khan presence changed the entire vibe of the movie, he was like breeze of fresh air and there is a reason why he won best Actor in supporting role.

Why? There are too many movies where hero loves the heroine for some other reason except appearance, Bollywood is not all about SRK’s over glorified misogynistic love stories. 

I remember watching Kati Patang, Rajesh khanna falls in love with a widowed Asha parekh, in Saathiya the guy falls for the girl after several banters, in mujhse dosti karoge, hero despite being engaged with the more beautiful girl realizes that he was actually in love with the less prettier one, anyway that’s not the context in KKHH. 

Dancing with Rahul was wrong but obviously it was an unintentional mistake she did and she did look guilty about it, she wronged Aman and that guy was selfless enough to not call her out for it, seems like Aman didn’t care as long as he saw Anjali was happy. 
And people are calling out Rahul more because he clearly is the toxic one, he needed Anjali when Tina died while he would be happy and probably never looked back to her had Tina been alive which makes it clear for him Tina was his first choice always and Anjali was the one who he didn’t want unless he started getting attracted to her in the summer camp. 

And I agree, Salman khan excelled in such green flag love stories, be it in pyar kiya toh darna kya, Chori chori chupke chupke, Khamoshi, KKHH and even MPK, and in each of them his characters love the girl for other reasons except how sexy they’re appearance wise, so there is your answer. 

And when the director of the movie himself is saying that Rahul is toxic, apologizing for it, then who are we to argue on it.. it’s redundant and I’m glad Kjo accepted it

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

That’s true. I think Karan incorporated a little bit of himself into the characterization of each of his leading ladies be it the insecure Anjali in this one or the pouting bimbo in K3G. 

Who’s pouting bimbo in K3G? Actually in K3G his heroes were green flags and heroines were crack heads where one of them had nothing to offer whatsoever.. same in KANK where leads are losers and the good husband got dumped, basically Kjo tried to say that green flags don’t end up happy.. lmao 🤣 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Who’s pouting bimbo in K3G? Actually in K3G his heroes were green flags and heroines were crack heads where one of them had nothing to offer whatsoever.. same in KANK where leads are losers and the good husband got dumped, basically Kjo tried to say that green flags don’t end up happy.. lmao 🤣 

There is only one pouting queen, the very original, the one and only Poo. 😇 🤣

KANK is the only realistic and real piece of excellence in his repertoire which perhaps lacked in execution, though personally I hated watching it the only time I got to watch it.  

subha.rath2008 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I enjoyed the movie that time... I will probably still enjoy the movie now.. It's kjos best movie as per me and K3G too.... If man's falling in love for woman physically is questioned then I don't know in hindi movies all the love stories will fall under scanner.... Kkhh has nice melodious songs... 

This movie ingrained pyaar dosti he thought in our brains so much that probably most of u started to look for that in our friendship... But couldn't get so.    😜

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

KKHH is in my all time favourite movies list. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

I actually didn't like K3G much. It was good for one time watch. The movie was too long. SRK was romantic. Kajol was funny. But Hrithik was crybaby and Kareena was plain annoying in it.

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Truth be told, I cringed and cringed in secondhand embarrassment and wished I wasn’t watching with my parents. That Suraj Hua madham with his breathing down her neck and her moaning and acting all weird. Cringe promax. 😵‍💫*shudders* 

I know you may find watching Suraj Hua Madham uncomfortable with your parents, family or kids. I can understand.  Mujhe bhi uncomfortable lagta hain to watch such sensual songs with my family. But it is my favorite song.  This  song doesn't make me cringe or doesn't feel me weird.  Still liking romantic/senusal scenes  from this song. My guilty pleasure! smiley9 

Suraj hua madham is a nice hot/sensual/romantic song. 

most cringeworthy scenes are nude scenes in web series. Anyways, jaisi jiski soch. 

his breathing down her neck and her moaning and acting- I love it . it is my most favourtie.

Talking about KKHH, it is also my favorite movie.  Anjali also wrong when she had not confessed her love to Rahul when she was a tomboy.  Ab Rahul kya antaryami hain jo aapne aap jaan jaayega? smiley36

My most favorite  Kjo movie character is Aman from Kal Ho Na Ho(yeah, he has also flaws). and offcourse Aman from KKHH 

Edited by sulu82 - 6 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

KJo is one to talk about shallow. At least Rahul didn't wish death on someone for not loving him back like KJo's vicarious avatar Ayan did in ADHM.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Nor did Rahul ever do this.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5345536?pn=23

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 4 months ago