Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

So there were allegations against SSR? Shocking. He seemed so innocent and good but I've also heard rumors that when he got famous from films, he dumped his gf Ankita so that was a red flag. Ayushmann is a good actor but I've never been a fan of him. I don't know why but he doesn't resonate with me especially in terms of looks and charisma.

Did not like ankita, was not a fan of her, got introduced to her by him saying that is his gf but she was just a show off at the awards. Few hours before he died, she posted something kind of like a diss but deleted after the news. After he died, I saw a different side to her, she was sweet and did an interview talking about ssr and thought they should've stayed together. There was an article after they broke up saying that ssr did not like the fact that she was giving up her career and wanted to just sit at home and be his wife. She is an actress and he wanted her to continue her passion which is acting. I saw her interview and she wanted to be known as an artist. I watched some of ayushmann's movies and I like him as an actor but yes he does not have that quality to resonate with me but love few of the movies I watched of him like vicky donor, first dreamgirl, I was trying to watch second dreamgirl but could not watch it because I can't tolerate ananya. I love the movies he did with bhumi. 

Edited by Terenaina - 4 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I had a huge crush on him since I watched his first movie. But after ssr died, not a huge fan like I was before. when ssr died, I saw kartik ignoring tweets from ssr and he was following tr*mp so I unfollowed him. Why was kartik following tr*mp? Was turned off by that moment. But still will watch his romantic films. 

You should unfollow most of Bollywood then, he has alot of support in India 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You should unfollow most of Bollywood then, he has alot of support in India 

the people I follow does not follow him and that's all that matters. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

the people I follow does not follow him and that's all that matters. 

They all love him 

[Post Removed]

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Kartik is a sweet, simple guy. More than creepy, he looks lost these days. Not the usual Kartik. He was so good in Freddy. 

Maybe it has sth to do with KJo. He is never invited to kwk. Even though Sara, Ananya, Jahnvi, kjo etc all have talked about him(made fun of him, taken digs at him) in the show.

Idk what everyone's problem with him. I like him as an actor.

May be since he is a outsider, and then fall out with Kjo.

And I dont understand sara, Ananya and jhanvi taking digs at him. He was not alone in relationship. They knew who he has dated and what not. Now all making fun of him. They three were high school bullies/mean girl vibes

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Ria23

May be since he is a outsider, and then fall out with Kjo.

And I dont understand sara, Ananya and jhanvi taking digs at him. He was not alone in relationship. They knew who he has dated and what not. Now all making fun of him. They three were high school bullies/mean girl vibes

I find it hilarious that he dated all three and most likely dumped them all too, that’s why they all keep talking about it and he doesn’t say word smiley37

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I find it hilarious that he dated all three and most likely dumped them all too, that’s why they all keep talking about it and he doesn’t say word smiley37

Him being angoor khatte hein thing for all 3 of them🤣

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Did not like ankita, was not a fan of her, got introduced to her by him saying that is his gf but she was just a show off at the awards. Few hours before he died, she posted something kind of like a diss but deleted after the news. After he died, I saw a different side to her, she was sweet and did an interview talking about ssr and thought they should've stayed together. There was an article after they broke up saying that ssr did not like the fact that she was giving up her career and wanted to just sit at home and be his wife. She is an actress and he wanted her to continue her passion which is acting. I saw her interview and she wanted to be known as an artist. I watched some of ayushmann's movies and I like him as an actor but yes he does not have that quality to resonate with me but love few of the movies I watched of him like vicky donor, first dreamgirl, I was trying to watch second dreamgirl but could not watch it because I can't tolerate ananya. I love the movies he did with bhumi. 

I only knew about her after SSR's death and many in the media criticized her for milking his death for attention and the fact that she continuously brings his name up now or claims to have more info about him. At least she was thoughtful enough to delete a rude post about him after learning of his death. I don't think it's quite fair to hate on her since I'm sure she was hurt by him in her lifetime and once you lose someone who wasn't quite good to you, it becomes hard then because you can't speak openly about it in public without getting attacked for defaming someone no longer around to defend themself. I didn't know she wanted to give up her career to become a housewife and I appreciate the passion he had for acting that he wanted her to not give up acting even if she hadn't reached his level.

I have the same problem with Ananya. I can't stomach her. Only seen her once in a supporting role in Gehraiyaan and that was enough. I do not get her hype (well I guess I do get it because of KJo) especially since at least others like Janhvi, Suhana, and even Sara have famous parents but Ananya's famous father was a B-List actor. People didn't even care to see him onscreen so why would there be interest in his daughter?