Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

When I think of Katrina's best roles, two of them definitely came from SRK's films.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

2023 belonged to Shah hands down

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

When I read some comments here in the forum that try to paint assumed negative sides of SRK, I wonder if they even have the slightest knowledge about SRK at work... and also about the amount of mental (and emotional) abilities this man has.

When people name him a phenomenon then this is the exactly fitting term. He himself is aware of that but he has stopped since long to 'flaunt' it... I think there was a time in his life when he just didn't understand what happened...didn't find an explanation...and then just accepted it at his purpose in life. I feel that gave him extra courage and strength...not many people see a very distinct purpose in their life which make them not only accept it but also cultivate it, explore it.

Kareena has worked with four Khans (and married one)...I came across this interview...and I fully can relate to her loss of words to explain something that one has to witness to believe that her reaction isn't 'fan-speaking' (like all the similar reactions from co-workers).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKNJDg2YTfc

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley14🔥🔥