naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 months ago

No please 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Neena Gupta kabse number lagake wait kar rahi he. 

Rekha ji, aap katar me ho smiley15

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know why people act so shocked or horrified at this idea.

SRK and Rekha have an 11 year age difference. SRK and Deepika have a 21 year age difference. Why is SRK and Deepika alright when the age gap is a decade more than SRK and Rekha's?

Now let's look at another example. Amitabh and Rekha. They have a 12 year gap. That means SRK and Rekha are actually closer in age than Amitabh and Rekha who are a classic pairing. Why does no one object to Amitabh and Rekha being paired together onscreen but SRK and Rekha is considered so scandalous?

And are people forgetting that films like Cheeni Kum exist pairing Amitabh with Tabu? They have a 29 year age difference and in Cheeni Kum, he was older than Tabu's father. 

KaliDurga thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Rekha and Akshay already did so yes why not. However I love her chemistry with Sallu more. 

UGH YESS

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It always amazes me when people bring the actual age difference that mostly has nothing to do with the characters' age differences...

movies are ficticious...one can make all kind of stories with all kind of age differences...

However I doubt that the audience in India would want SRK romancing Rekha in a movie... (although... a love relationship between a Dimple character and an SRK character... Pathaan already was showing how good both are together...)

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rekha looks like his mom. But I would love to see srk with tabu on screen that would be a fresh pairing. With Tabu and SRK, is only 5 or 6 years age difference but Tabu look amazing for her age. Amrita Rao and Tabu are two actresses who look good. Amrita still looks like a teenager, never ages. 

They would look good together. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

If you actually meant that statement, I would be able to appreciate it.