Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Tamanna and Vijay Verma 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have watched lust stories a while back and saw the HOT chemistry between Vijay and Tamannah. Not surprised or shocked they met each other on the set of the movie and became an item. These actors always start dating after they do a movie together lol but they looked good together. Tamannah's skin color is not my cup of tea, too fair and white, I like actresses with tan look. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amir and Fatima (hopefully)..

Arjun and Malaika (hopefully)

smiley36

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anyone except Salman. 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

It's already confirmed to be Aamir and Fatima, she has cancelled a project for her upcoming marriage. Everyone knows this but if it is in secret or out in the open is the question. 

Men are grossssss ew

StrawberryField thumbnail

I don't know about the other,  but I strongly believe that Hrithik and Saba will not get married for the following reasons:

1. He was already there,  he will not do the same "mistake" twice

2. He is not ready to pay another whopping alimony.

3. He is into open relationships, he doesn't believe much in marriage, he was, according to rumours,  forced to marry Sussanne after getting involved with bebo, so he has finally tasted the freedom and won't get trapped once again. 

4. He is having what he wants from her, this is the deal,  why should he seal it? This is what he said on that Coel's couch in 2011 about his relationship with Sussanne he wished they could remain together without a paper, a free relationship, like the western lifestyle. 

5. He is happy this way, and so she is.  They can have fun with other people as long as they are OK with it. According to the blind items, he hooked up with DP while filming for fighter, and Saba is aware. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Rakulpreet and Jacky bhagnani

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think Sonakshi, she is not doing anything these days.

I don't think Hrithik will marry soon, if he plans to. He seems to be having fun. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrawberryField

I don't know about the other,  but I strongly believe that Hrithik and Saba will not get married for the following reasons:

1. He was already there,  he will not do the same "mistake" twice

2. He is not ready to pay another whopping alimony.

3. He is into open relationships, he doesn't believe much in marriage, he was, according to rumours,  forced to marry Sussanne after getting involved with bebo, so he has finally tasted the freedom and won't get trapped once again. 

4. He is having what he wants from her, this is the deal,  why should he seal it? This is what he said on that Coel's couch in 2011 about his relationship with Sussanne he wished they could remain together without a paper, a free relationship, like the western lifestyle. 

5. He is happy this way, and so she is.  They can have fun with other people as long as they are OK with it. According to the blind items, he hooked up with DP while filming for fighter, and Saba is aware. 

Yeh upar ka saara bakchodi usne isiliye kari thi kyunki woh suzanne se pyaar nahi karta tha aur jabardasti shadi ho gayi thi smiley36

baaki jab Arbaaz itna kuch sehne k baad bhi phir se pyaar aur shadi kar sakta hai toh Hrithik kyun nahi 

Sahi aurat k liye mard sab kuch karega smiley14