Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

people get divorce and move on in life. It's part of life. Some people fall out of love. It's natural. But I always think it's weird when couples who got divorce or broke up become best friends whether in real life or celebrities life 

Edited by Terenaina - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

people get divorce and move on in life. It's part of life. Some people fall out of love. It's natural. But I always think it's weird when couples who got divorce or broke up become best friends whether in real life or celebrities life 

Except it's a pattern with him that he leaves one wife he has children with for a younger woman. The only consolation is that Kiran, who was responsible for breaking up his first marriage, now knows the feeling his first wife felt. But when will Aamir feel all the pain and trauma he's inflicted on multiple people now?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Except it's a pattern with him that he leaves one wife he has children with for a younger woman. The only consolation is that Kiran, who was responsible for breaking up his first marriage, now knows the feeling his first wife felt. But when will Aamir feel all the pain and trauma he's inflicted on multiple people now?

I know it's sad that it happened but that's reality. I know people in life like that where they fall out of love and go with younger man or woman. Get divorce. But exes being friends after divorce is strange to me in general. If you guys are such best friends, why get divorce? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I know it's sad that it happened but that's reality. I know people in life like that where they fall out of love and go with younger man or woman. Get divorce. But exes being friends after divorce is strange to me in general. If you guys are such best friends, why get divorce? 

It seems more common in Bollywood than with regular people as we see with Hrithik/Suzanne. But not always true either like with Aishwarya/Salman. I think Karishma and her ex-husband are not super close either. I think the reason BW celebs still make the effort to remain friendly is because BW is still a close-knit industry that you have to keep meeting the same people over and over, especially if the ex-spouse comes from a film family. That and they realized they were better off as friends rather than lovers so they can stay on good terms even while divorced.