Avinash is a pure evil

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

I started watching the show for Hiten-Gauri and was expecting some good love story for them. But unfortunately the writer has made Hiten's character Avinash too evil. He doesn't have any love even for his child and calls Preeti manhoos auratsmiley5 Cleary he left Preeti after satisfying his lust for her.

I was wondering why they even thought of casting Hiten and Gauri for these roles when they never intended to use their chemistrysmiley44Hiten is doing his character well but watching Hiten being so mean and bitter to Gauri is not something I ever wanted to see. Had they been some other actors then it won't have been a problem but why they had to show it through Hiten and Gaurismiley19smiley19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

I started watching the show for Hiten-Gauri and was expecting some good love story for them. But unfortunately the writer has made Hiten's character Avinash too evil. He doesn't have any love even for his child and calls Preeti manhoos auratsmiley5 Cleary he left Preeti after satisfying his lust for her.

I was wondering why they even thought of casting Hiten and Gauri for these roles when they never intended to use their chemistrysmiley44Hiten is doing his character well but watching Hiten being so mean and bitter to Gauri is not something I ever wanted to see. Had they been some other actors then it won't have been a problem but why they had to show it through Hiten and Gaurismiley19smiley19

agreed ....even I started watching pashminna for hiten-gauri makers should show mature love angle between Avinash-preeti but they made Avinash's character evil 😭😭 no doubt hiten is playing a negative role smartly but if they don't want to use Hiten-gauri's chemistry why cast them together .....totally pissed and disappointed 😞 😭

Edited by adeela - 4 months ago