Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

I swear! Pura Comedy Circus ho gaya haismiley37

Raghav be like: Na jaan...na pehchaan...ban gaye ho tum mere Bhagwaansmiley27

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Raghav be like: Na jaan...na pehchaan...ban gaye ho tum mere Bhagwaansmiley27

Audience be like: Humko baksh do, humko nahi yeh sab dekhke banna mahaan smiley39

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So basically idhar Pashminna pregnant ho jayegi aur udhar Raghav will still be like "I don't believe in love"smiley37

It will be a repeat of Hiten-Gauri story

If Pashmina repeats what her mom regrets from years then mujhe kuch nahi kehna. I give up. smiley44smiley44

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

Audience be like: Humko baksh do, humko nahi yeh sab dekhke banna mahaan smiley39

Both Raghav and Pashmina need to slow down. Itni jldi kise pyaar hota hai? smiley29smiley29

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Both Raghav and Pashmina need to slow down. Itni jldi kise pyaar hota hai? smiley29smiley29

Once Upon A Dream (in Disney Fairytales from the 80s & 90s)smiley37

Edited by dhun.laagi - 6 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

They seem to be rushing the love story, maybe that means something big is gonna happen after the confession or marriage. I do have a feeling Pashminna will become pregnant before marriage.

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

They seem to be rushing the love story, maybe that means something big is gonna happen after the confession or marriage. I do have a feeling Pashminna will become pregnant before marriage.

smiley13smiley13

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Raghav and poshai r too much rush for to fallen in love ..specially poshai smiley29 super irritating..2ndly Raghav he has forgotten that he is engaged..but I am thinking producers of this soap r trying to show this love of poshai and Raghav too fast coz main story will go abt poshai 's mom and Aisha ' dad ..then khichdi will start .smiley37

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Raghav and poshai r too much rush for to fallen in love ..specially poshai smiley29 super irritating..2ndly Raghav he has forgotten that he is engaged..but I am thinking producers of this soap r trying to show this love of poshai and Raghav too fast coz main story will go abt poshai 's mom and Aisha ' dad ..then khichdi will start .smiley37

They are definitely falling in love too fast. Actual fun will begin Raghav-Pashmina are in love and Preeti and Avinash’s past in revealed. 

Pashmina has no love for her father but Raghav’s adores him. Poor Raghav will have to choose between Pashmina and Avinash. 😂

Then, we have Ayeha and Paras also. 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

I started watching the show few days back because of Hiten and Gauri and I also felt that Raghav and Pashmina's love story is too fast. Ek din ki tour mein pyaar ho gayasmiley5And Pashmina looks so despo to find her prince charmingsmiley44