Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I am no Taylor fan, but by hook or crook we love to blame the woman for a man's failure in his job

Throw Hand In Air Mad GIF - Throw Hand In Air Mad Not Happy - Discover &  Share GIFs

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

TIL, you find me obnoxious. smiley19

Tom Brady won his team the Super Bowl at 37, 39, 41, and 43. Serena Williams won grand slams in her late thirties after pregnancy. With fitness and practice, athletes are really extending their careers. 

But Travis Kelce does seem post-peak and ready to plan post-retirement. I think Catching Kelce, his podcast, and the Swift romance are all part of staying relevant post-retirement.

I was speaking more so on the people who are planning baby showers already for Swift-Kelce. Not even on Twitter, real conversation I heard in the workplace.  smiley36

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Isn’t Tom Brady cursed to single life because he pissed off our witchy sister in 🩸. How is Taylor dating him?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I was speaking more so on the people who are planning baby showers already for Swift-Kelce. Not even on Twitter, real conversation I heard in the workplace.  smiley36

Oh, I know. The baby shower fans drive me nuts. I was happy for Traylor at first. But the fan obnoxiousness has made me hex him.  

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Isn’t Tom Brady cursed to single life because he pissed off our witchy sister in 🩸. How is Taylor dating him?

She is dating Travis Kelce. NOT Tom Brady. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

She is dating Travis Kelce. Brady is way too dangerous for her brand.  smiley36

BTW Who did Tom Brady piss off?