Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

In gum Virat and Samrat were cousins who shared great bond. Samrat was Virat’s widow Bua’s son. Both were loved by family but Virat was favourite in all siblings because he was eldest Chavan. 

Samrat got to know about Virat and Pakhi on there marriage day and lefts.

😯 Now understood. I think storyline is mostly same with some variations. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

In ghum,Samrat left home and didnt return for over a year,hope they dont follow this track here

If triangle has to continue, Rohit has to move out for sometime. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

After Samrat's death, the house's matriarch asked Virat to look after the needs of Pakhi (with lots and lots of disclaimers in the screen)smiley11

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also in Ghum when Samrat left the house Virat(Armaan) was not married. As he was in army he made it like missing in Action and disappeared . After he was found he was mad at Virat for ruining Sai’s life also. He thought with his disappearance the lovers will get back together eventually. But it’s different here Armaan is married. I thought  after he took the keys and went for drive , they put Rohit in  coma.

Ghum didn’t handle that properly. They just swept it  under the rug. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

Also in Ghum when Samrat left the house Virat(Armaan) was not married. As he was in army he made it like missing in Action and disappeared . After he was found he was mad at Virat for ruining Sai’s life also. He thought with his disappearance the lovers will get back together eventually. But it’s different here Armaan is married. I thought  after he took the keys and went for drive , they put Rohit in  coma.

Ghum didn’t handle that properly. They just swept it  under the rug. 

True, Ghum didn't handle the Samrat plot well – not his disappearance, and definitely not when he reappeared after supposedly being found in an orphanage. When Samrat came back, it seemed like his character had a strong stance, hating Pakhi and Virat for ruining his life. He was angry at Virat for the mess for dragging Sai too. However, later, Samrat turned into just another spineless character, and his arc was totally destroyed, in my opinion. I hope they keep Rohit here instead of making him disappear too. 

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

True, Ghum didn't handle the Samrat plot well – not his disappearance, and definitely not when he reappeared after supposedly being found in an orphanage. When Samrat came back, it seemed like his character had a strong stance, hating Pakhi and Virat for ruining his life. He was angry at Virat for the mess for dragging Sai too. However, later, Samrat turned into just another spineless character, and his arc was totally destroyed, in my opinion. I hope they keep Rohit here instead of making him disappear too. 

Samrat was made spinless by makes they could have finished the show in a positive way. Here I want Rohit to know and ask Daadi for permission to send Abhira with him so she can finish her studies as it is law studies need not be done by going to college if you have family like poddar. Just need to go to write exams and submit case studies. She may need to go to finish internship but that can be done after final also